You are not connected. Please login or register

Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Enrollment Form

Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] A066c745b749121fe2aaae3881c2ca82-d5fxhb3

Basic info
Name: Sky Richardson
Birthday: 9/9
Race: Human
Height: 5"8
Weight: 180
Face Claim: unknown

Stats
STR: 5
DEF: 2
RES: 2
SPT: 3
Aura 200|100 HP

Personality
Major: Combat
Dislikes: boredom, people who nag or are condescending, being manipulated, Grimm
Fears: spiders, being useless, the color orange
Talent: postmaster/writer
Weakness acting/persuasion(I also extend this personally to deceit)
Overall Personality: Sky is genuinely what he appears to be: a noble goofball with a heart of gold. He is honest to a fault and always keeps his word. He has a quick judge of character and is loyal to his friends beyond all doubt. He doesn't mince words and he won't beat around the bush. He is like I mentioned a goofball, bit despite this has a certain focus in his sharp blue eyes that should warn anyone against trying to take advantage of him or someone he cares about.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Aqua
Semblance: Electricity manipulation and creation. His sparks are the color of his aura, and to make any substantial amount of electricity he needs to have a conductor to bounce it off of. Besides attacking directly with the electricity, he uses it for a lot of utilities. Like, building up a bunch of electricity in a closed palm and releasing it to blind someone. Or building it up in his swords or gauntlets and clapping them together to make a percussive shockwave. Or a railgun with a quarter.
Item 1: Sky Dual Wields two blades he fashioned himself, Wind and Rain. Both blades are identical in all but aesthetics. Rain's blade is a blue so deep as to appear black, until the light strikes it, where the reflecting light seems to make the blade ripple and gleam a bright blue. It's hilt is the same blue black metal as the blade, shaped into a dragons head clutching a raindrop shaped sapphire in its teeth. Wind's blade is plain steel, unremarkable save for its craftsmanship and the stylized etchings that run across the blade, gusts and flurries of wind, and its hilt is a silvery white dragon clutching a typically cut diamond in its teeth. The blades are single edged, with thick spines and a flexible iron core. Both are slightly curving for more cutting surface.
Item 2: His armor consists of a steel breastplate, vambraces and gloves, greaves and boots as well as elbow and knee pads. The breastplate is dominated by a large stormcloud, spewing droves of rain and forks of lightning. The rest are plain steel. Physical armor(defends against STR)

miscellaneous
Appearance: Sky has short, wind tousled brown hair that gleams red when the sunlight hits it just so. His eyes are a light blue, the color of a summer sky. Sky's usual style of dress is a breastplate over a thick shirt, loose pants that enable a full range of motion, and, of course, his sword belt around his waist for a cross draw, Wind on his right hip and Rain on his left, as well as a pair of black boots.
Other: His time spent training with Wind and Rain has deprived him of training with very many other weapons, so he is limited to his swords, an unarmed fighting style that he created (Sky kwon do), and he's not the worst archer ever. He is very agile, and he has great endurance, able to pace himself very easily. But his greatest weapon is his power of perception when paired with his physical prowess. He is able to tell which way someone will move by the look in their eyes, a shift in bodyweight.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Sky Richardson on Wed May 09, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Re: Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:07 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Yo! I should have mentioned this in chat so this could have been done before you knocked out but I wasnt in the greatest condition myself v_v. I don't really see much wrong here besides the Armor. By Description it sounds like it's towards Defending against Physical (STR) but I need it to be stated clearly, does it Physical (Defends against STR) or Magical (Defend against SPT). Once thats handled, you'll be set to go

3Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Re: Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 am

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Updated

4Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Re: Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Approved%20Stamp_zps1zo3sj7c

5Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Re: Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Moved for semblance fixing

6Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Re: Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Wed May 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Bump

7Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Empty Re: Sky Richardson version 2.0[finished] Wed May 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Reaproved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum