You are not connected. Please login or register

Having A Midnight Adventure (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Uri

Uri
It was about one A.M in the morning, where everyone was getting their sleep. Students that are both Human and Faunus were getting their good night rest for the high morning and to start their training, and given the same for the staff of Syne Academy. This Faunus in particular, didn't really so much follow that type of... rule, she could call it? Often almost every night, she would always sneak out of her dorm to experience the school's nightlife, only because there's some actual peace unlike the daytime, and always the thought the world was more beautiful when the moon shines its light on the earth, and when the dark blue skies covers what was once used to be light clear blue skies which arrived in the day, decorated with white starts, as if they were tiny little sparks in the skies.

Uri was wearing a simple, white night gown with no styling whatsoever, just plain white, and it had no sleeves, as the gown was half up to her thighs. Her large fox ears were perked high in the air, as her tail was under the gown, stiff as a tree branch. In her left hand, she held a medium sized grey-colored book with only texts that said "A World With Happy Endings" as the title with a tear drop near the bottom of the cover colored in black, with a smiley face within in. Right now, she was planning to read all by herself, and on the rooftop, where it's off limits to students, which was perfect enough to get some peace and quiet even in the daytime.

Slowly reaching out in the doors as she was exiting out of her dorm and closing the door behind her as slowly and quietly as she can, Uri tip-toed her way in the halls, and eventually made it to the door that led upstairs that was at the end of the halls. Then opening that door, she then tip-toed up the stairs, with her feet naked, but of course Uri doesn't wear any footwear at all so it was somewhat easier for her to be a little stealthy.

Uri then arrived at the rooftops, as there was nothing, or no one else up her but the building top itself. A warm smile gazed on the canine Faunus as she inhaled softly. It was rare of her to smile, but only because she was glad enough no one was there. Otherwise, any other time except being alone was hell enough.

Walking up to the center of the top, Uri sat herself down with her legs crossed, she then opened up her book in front of her, as she then started to mumble the sentences from the book to herself, already enjoying the few minutes of being alone by herself already.

But what Uri didn't know was that she accidentally left the door leading to the rooftop open, and having some hopes if no one comes up here. Sadly, she can't control what she wants.

2Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:31 am

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

Liona Sat on her top bunk bed, Reading through a history book. She had an exam coming up that week, and she felt so underprepared for it. Still, it was incredibly boring, and it was getting really late... Maybe a short little rest would do the girl some good.... No. She couldn't rest now. She needed to make sure she did well in every class. She needed to be flawless. She needed.... Fresh air, that's what. Maybe she would be able to concentrate better after a break. For now she could not keep her focus. Frankly, She had no interest in what battles the Humans won and how during the war between them and the Faunus.

She needed a quiet place to take a breather, and she knew just the spot. Quietly, She climbed down off of her bed, and moved to the closet to grab her jacket. She wore her paw print Two-piece pajama set, and she pulled on her black jacket with the hood that accommodated for her cat ears. It was night time, and the air would no doubt be a bit chilly. She did not bother putting shoes on, as she knew she would be back soon. She wasn't going to the forest or anything.

She slowly stepped out of the Dorm room, Careful not to make a sound that would wake up anyone sleeping. She didn't really need the questioning. Closing the door quietly, she faced the end of the hallway and scurried to the nearest staircase. She went up as far as she could, planning to take a break up on the roof top. Student's weren't exactly allowed up there, but she would pull out her trump card if she got caught perhaps. She REALLY did not want to have to do that though.

When she got up to the top, she was confused to find that the door was already opened. Was some one already up here? Well, Liona was nothing if not curious, so she stepped out to take a peek. She saw a woman with snow white hair, and the definite ears of a Faunus. Good. Liona cleared her throat for attention. "Didn't really expect anyone to be up here."

I won't live in a shadow

Last edited by Liona Mimiko on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 am

Uri

Uri
Uri still continued to read her book, as she then began to read the sentences aloud to herself. "Bigby then struck his two consecutive fingers into the woodman's eyes, as blood started to seep out from his eye sockets as his two, large and brutal hands were still clutched on Bigby's arms. The woodsman then screamed in horrid pain, as he then threw the glamored wolf onto a wall, as the large man was covering his eyes, trying to ease away the unbearable pain..." She quietly whispered to herself, as she pushed the book in front of her even more. Uri was sometimes defined as a bookworm at most costs, as she sometimes have a book with her and well... reads it. On the Faunus's case, she wouldn't call herself a bookworm, she just like books.

A voice then emerged into the air, as it then traveled into Uri's large fox ears, causing her to jump into the smallest motion as she can, without causing a small commotion. Her heart started to race as she heard the voice. Was it perhaps a teacher or a staff? How could she explain herself? A simple "Well, I couldn't sleep" type of excuse won't do at all, but she didn't want to lose her tranquility now but Uri had to say something instead of being quiet, even though she was panicking like hell on the inside.

Turning around, she then noticed a woman, who didn't look so much as a staff of this academy. Luckily enough, Faunus have stunning night vision, so Uri was at least able to see the female clearly enough. Black jacket with a hoodie covering her head from the crisp weather, what seems to be blonde hair, and... pajamas, with no footwear on her feet either, just like the canine. A soft sigh of relief then came from her mouth, as she then calmed down knowing this wasn't an academy staff.

"That makes two of us." Uri then replied to the woman. It wouldn't be so much of a surprise if there were any daring students brave enough to come up to the rooftops day or night, but that wasn't the point. Uri was rather wondering what was the other female doing here.

"So, what brings you up here in this fine night? For me, I just couldn't sleep, so I thought I would use this time to catch up with my reading instead of wasting time trying to throw myself back to my slumber." She explained herself first, as she held her book up where the woman could see it.

4Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

The stranger seemed to be startled when Liona voiced herself. It wasn't much but the blonde did see the woman tense up ever so slightly. Liona approached her and Sat facing her on the ground and she showed the golden head her book. The faunus with the white hair asked Liona for a reason for being up here on the roof, saying that she herself was there because she couldn't sleep. "I was studying for an upcoming test. I got tired of siting there bored on my bed so I came up here for some air. I guess our reasons are a bit similar, huh?"

Liona held our her hand to the Faunus. "I'm Liona. Team Glass. It's nice to meet you." She smiled. The girl really did like to make friends, though certain people would generally think otherwise. She understood why, of course, but it was also a bit of a pain.
I won't live in a shadow

5Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Uri

Uri
Uri then watched as the woman walked over then sat in front of her. She knew it was too good to be true to be alone, but at least she had company. Not that she wanted it or anything, but it was a start. The blonde then explained her reasons on why she was at the rooftop, which apparently a test was coming up and boredom rushed into her mind, so some fresh oxygen was needed basically.

"I suppose you can say that." Uri replied. Though, the Faunus did have some ideas she had in mind already as she heard the blonde mention about studying for a test, but it would be quite too soon to just rush it.

Uri then watched as the girl reached her hand out to the female canine, offering a handshake. Exhaling softly, she eventually grabbed the woman's hand, slightly shaking it up and down. "I'm Uri. Teamless." Uri then introduced herself. Of course at the moment, she was just a loner, but hopefully her team status could stay the same at the moment.

Releasing her hand from the female's, she then placed it back besides her. "So, what's this... upcoming test about?" She asked, might as well getting a conversation going.

6Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

The Faunus introduced herself in the same manner that Liona had, expressing that her name was Uri. The last Faunus that the blonde had met was Gabe at her first team meeting, so it was nice to meet more people of her race. Liona listened as Uri asked about her upcoming exam. She silently sighed a bit, not entirely wanting to chat about school when she was trying to step away from her studies. Still, some conversation wasn't bad. If school was the only thing for them to talk about at that moment, then so be it. It was better than nothing.

"Ah, It's a history class. The test is over the war or something." Liona was nowhere near Student mode, so she was pretty passive about the whole thing. "I'm not really into history. I'm more of a math person I think." She did her best to excel in every subject, though something about numbers came more naturally.
I won't live in a shadow

7Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Uri

Uri
Uri listened as Liona mentioned something about the test for history class and based on the war. Her large fox ears then slightly perked up a little as she heard the word "war." "War... war..." She murmured to herself, as if the word rang a bell to her, as she slightly tilted her head as there was only one war she had in mind. "The Faunus Rights something, right?" She then asked. Uri did learned a few facts about this war and did know some information about it, but didn't really remember the exact title of it.

She then heard Liona mentioning about being a math person. "Math, huh." She said. Uri could admit math was one of her favorite subjects since she considers it easy, but science would always be her first favorite subject that comes to mind. "I do personally think that math is one of the easy subjects to deal with, but I'd consider myself as a science person." She said.

Getting back to the subject, Uri didn't really mind if she can help out Liona for this test or being some sort of study buddy, but the female canine had some other ideas in mind she'd like to share. "Well, there's two ways we can do this. A. I'll be willing to help you study for the test as I do sort of know some facts about the war," She then said her first option. "Or B. We can try to sneak into the class and attempt to get the answer sheet so you can memorize the answers and you'll be able to at least get a decent grade." Uri then explained her other option.

Option B just came from her wild side, so things like invading other territories of foxes, and snatching food from other animals, or just simply stealing for her needs was rather natural and something she gained from her past.

8Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

"Yeah, something like that. Honestly, it's too late for my brain to work, but there is no way I can go to bed knowing I have things to do." When Liona mentioned that she like math more, Uri replied by saying she more enjoyed science. Inside, Liona found that funny because you couldn't have science without Math. As Liona thought about this, Uri began to speak again. She suggested that Either she help her study, or they go find the answer sheet. Both of which Liona found crazy for different reasons. She was not one to accept help, even from her own race, and the other idea would be stealing. She couldn't do that, not here.

"Ahaha, I think I'm fine. I'm not really one to take help, kind of a perfectionist that way I guess... And as much I would love the adventure of getting the answers, I don't think it will get us anywhere. Thanks for the offer though." Liona looked down at the book the Uri held. "Bit of a bookworm huh?"
I won't live in a shadow

9Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Having A Midnight Adventure (Open) Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Uri

Uri
"Well, it's the least I would suggest anyway." Uri said, with a little shrug from her shoulders. At least she tried offering some stuff that would be helpful. Of course, the whole stealing thing was just based off from her past so it couldn't be helped. She also felt a little disappointed that she wasn't able to become a little study buddy. She did have some information from her head and some books but it was Liona's choice of all of that, not Uri. So again, it couldn't be helped.

Liona then mentioned about Uri assumingly being a bookworm, judging from the book she has in her hand. "Well, I wouldn't call myself a bookworm." She said, even though it was for a fact that Uri is a bookworm, but she just doesn't see it. "But if I have to say, I do like books, especially with this one." She said, holding up the book in front of her. "This book's mainly about all fables and fairytales coming together in one town in the real world and such and a fable was then killed, and now everyone is trying to figure out who the murderer is. A little vauge, but actually good." She added.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum