You are not connected. Please login or register

Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was stopped by the girl and was told about an injury the man had and she said "Oh come on he is fine you are just over protective... I wonder why though?... Could it be that?.. Oh that would be an interesting turn of events.. You like him don't you?" Octavia laughed at the thought as she went on "Oh that would be hilarious! The last thing Raime would worry about is love and girls am I right Raime?"Octavia was actually a little surprised to hear that the man had tried to do science and she said "..Really?.. I mean with all the problems you seem to have I could see you as a tes-" Octavia stopped when she realized that her comment might of been interpreted in a way she didn't intend it to be. When Octavia saw the girl that she had managed to hit glaring at her she said "Oh get over it princess!" Octavia then heard something she didn't expect as the man who she assumed wanted nothing to do with girls seemed like he was about to kiss her. She didn't really know what to do it wasn't like she could just get away due to the fact that her right leg was still paralyzed. There was a slight crunching sound and Octavia could feel blood coming from her nose and then the pain from it. Her nose had been broken but in her mind she though Well... Its better than having to kiss him I guess but still why did he have to get revenge for something I didn't do to him. As he said before him and that little pirate aren't a thing so why was he compelled to do it? What is his angle on all this?... That girl.. Is it as I expected? DOES SHE ACTUALLY LIKE HIM?! If so then that is actually pretty funny.. And I could use it to control him.. That is if I could stand... I will just wait till the paralysis wears off then I will take out the pirate.

Health and Aura:

27Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali couldn't help but feel sorry for the man thinking He has suffered a lot in his life and he is still suffering I get that the world is cruel and we all suffer but he is suffering a lot more than he should being haunted by what he has done.. No one should have to suffer the way he has.. Sono I wish there was some way I could help you.. I don't like to see people suffer like this. Ali was pulled away from her thoughts when she head the red haired girl say something that made Ali blush a little as she said "N-no I do not like him! I am just worried about him! He may say he has no friends but whether he likes it or not I classify myself as a friend of his... I-it's not like that at all I mean sure I like him but its not like that I swear! Besides he is afraid of girls you and I both know this so... Even if I liked him he still wouldn't want anything to do with me that is one fact I am pretty sure I can confirm." Ali was obviously lying through her teeth but she hoped no one was able to tell. However the last part she said caused her to gaze at the ground and think That's right.. He doesn't like girls he is scared of them.. So even if I confessed what would be the point? Is it better just to forget about it? Ali looked back up to see the two on the bench and saw the mans eyes flicker. Then it seemed as though the two were about to kiss. Ali didn't know what to think but she could feel a single tear roll down her cheek as she turned around and was about to walk away. Until she heard a slight crunching sound as she turned back to fact the two she was about to piece together what happened and the words the man said made her sigh and smile as she thought Ya know sometimes you can be a real jerk Sono.. But hey at least you didn't actually kiss her. I guess its okay then.. But why did you feel like you had to get revenge?.. You don't mind me? Just what does that mean?.. Will I ever know?

Last edited by Aliane Wu on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

28Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:37 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 130/130
Health: 170/170

S onovonori passed out for few minutes, waking up to the sound of voices and from his mouth he mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. That was the best sleep I've had in a long time... He moved his hand to rub his head and felt Octavia's blood drying on his head. He licked his finger and rubbed off what blood stuck and wiped it off on Octavia's shoulder in such a second nature reaction.

I believe so. I've been hurt by women more times than I can count for more years than I can count so the thought of a relationship somewhat scares me. I don't think I'm much a boyfriend than I am an oblivious idiot. I mean I'm like you, who wants to date people like us Octy. And I believe you were going to say... Test subject? No...no I haven't lost my soul that bad yet to become a guinea pig for those lunatics to stick needles into.

He laughed and listened to the words out of Ali's mouth. They didnt upset him in the slightest, better she announce it now than to lie and lead him on like the first did for all too long a time. He actually believed her when she said she didn't like him, but with her saying she was his friend actually threw him way off. That was more unexpected than her anti confession. All in hand he didnt actually think for a moment Ali liked him the way she did, even after hearing his horrific past and rather intimidating murder count in his teen years.

See? Told you she didn't like me. Not like its shocking news. Only girl that likes me as a friend is family and I distance myself from her like the plague. She isn't necessarily a bad person, I just don't want her growing attached to a dying object. I actually had to run from her with broken toes because she freaked out on me the moment I got back. I pried her off and ran like I was in the Olympics in order to get away. That's why I'm sitting here now, but I didn't think there would be yet another fight in this courtyard. Especially with you tw.... Actually not you Octavia I almost expect this from you. Sono chuckled and finished off the cigarette, putting it out on his tongue and flicked it away.

29Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia heard the girls denial and she smirked saying to the girl "You're lying I can tell that you are.. Come on lets be honest here? Didn't your mother teach you not to lie? Just say you like him its not that hard." Octavia slightly laughed as she went on "It is actually pretty funny.. I mean we all know Raime isn't the dating type which just makes it more hilarious to know that you really don't have a chance in hell of every actually getting with him.. You do know this right? Besides I know that if I were him I would sooner die than have some little pirate to look after." Octavia was mainly saying these things to provoke the girl she didn't really care about the situation she just needed the girl to get closer to her again that way she could land another hit. Octavia heard that her little racist remark was found out and she just said "You still have a part of your soul? That is actually surprising with how heartless you seem to act" When the man said that him and the girl were just friends she sighed and said "I thought you said you didn't have friends.. Besides you can tell just like I can that she was lying can't you? I mean you have both human and animal instincts wouldn't that make it easier for you to tell when someone is lying to you? Or ar you that gullible?"  

30Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was a bit stunned to see that someone saw right through her lie and without even thinking she yelled in response to what the red haired girl was saying "AND SO WHAT IF I DO?!" Ali's hands immediately covered her mouth after that not really believing what she just said. She didn't know what to do now but to keep glaring at the red haired girl until she said in a rather angry tone "And you say I talk too much?.. Why don't you just shut the hell up already okay Red?.. Or do I have to treat you like a child and make you be quiet?" Ali then came up with an idea to make girl stop talking. Ali took the red sash that she had tied around her waist and took a few steps closer to the girl. Ali hesitated in her actions though thinking Just what am I doing? What if somehow I hurt her?.. Maybe I should think of something else?.. No! Just stop all together and calm down!v There is nothing that you can do to take back what you said so just calm down.

31Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 155/170

S onovonori kept his eyes low as Octy started mouthing off again. He had a solution to her rambling and wanting to start a fight but he didnt out his thoughts into actions as she started going in about Ali liking him. He was about to speak but started coughing, and it got worse and worse by the second. He ended up coughing up a ton of blood and black fluid that he spat on the ground. He kept coughing his lungs out and continued spitting fluids.

He pulled the bottle of pills from his pocket and took a few, the coughing would go away in a while. Octavia... Seriously what is your deal with wanting to fight everything. Do we need to fight? And it's a good thing I ain't you, I've taken care of people before. And yeah, it's there. But barely, heheh. He started dozing off again, followed by more blood as he was out cold before Ali confessed. He stayed still for around 10 minutes, so still he looked dead.

Black fluids started dripping from his mouth and he opened his eyes, hearing distorted and vision blurry. He got up and started walking in circles, then just stood there staring at them. His body started shaking ever so softly, and his brain started flashing images. His mouthed opened but nothing came out, but in his head he was screaming internally. He threw up actual vomit and staggered back.

Ali, Octavia, why are you two dancing? Why are there gnomes everywhere? Why am I swimming? Where am I? He spoke and looked down at his arms, his eyes feeling heavy. He was freaking out. What is all this skin doing on my arms? He asked and looked down at them, and took his nails and started peeling skin off. He was giggling as sections started coming off, and he started picking skin off his other arm and flicked it at the ground, his blood getting everywhere on himself. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and started skinning them with his teeth.

32Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia heard the girl admit it and was a bit surprised she admitted it so easily. Octavia saw the girl get closer and she was about to strike when she heard coughing and she looked over and saw the man coughing up blood and various other fluids. Octavia didn't know how to react although she was scared since she had never seen anyone like this before as she though What?.. Is he okay? What is happening? I know I didn't do that then why is he?.. Well he is insane right?.. But still this is a bit extreme!.. And pretty gross.. But still why is he?.. Is he going to live? WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING? Wait? Why do I care? I mean I hate the guy! Yet earlier I was acting like he was a friend wasn't I?.. Do I see him as an ally or enemy?.. No.. I know what is happening.. You better not die on me damn it! I want to be the one to kill you!.. Or atleast pay you back for the first time we fought.

33Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:08 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali a bit curious as to why the man didn't have anything to say about her little confession. When she looked over she freaked out and ended up screaming while thinking Sono! What's wrong? I can't tell.. Is he going to be alright?! He needs help! DON'T JUST STAND THERE TRY TO HELP HIM!.. But what can I do?! Ali approached him and said "S-Sono?" Ali then realized that he was unconscious but slowly waking up. Ali thought it would be best to observe him and see what he did, that is until he started to say strange things and tear the skin off his arm. Ali yelled at him "SONO NO DON'T DO THAT!!!" As she tried to pull his arm away from his face while having some of his blood being splattered on her although she didn't mind it her main priority was trying to get him to stop. She began to try to speak to him a bit calmer. "Snap out of it Sono! Clam down can't you see you are hurting yourself! What is wrong with you?!"

34Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:57 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 130/170

S onovonori successfully peeled the skin off his index finger as Ali pulled his finger from his mouth. He started shaking a little more violently now and as she took ahold of him he danced his way out of her grip and picked her up. He danced all the way over to Octavia and placed Ali on her lap and started busting a move away from them.

As she yelled at him his mouth formed a crypted smile and he started laughing. Nonononono, theonlyproblemistherearesomanyantsatourpicnic! (The only problem is there are so many ants at our picnic!) He dropped to the ground and picked himself up, rambling on about ants for some crazy reason. He started gritting his teeth, almost chipping and breaking them.

All of a sudden he started scratching himself violently, tearing skin off anywhere his fingers touched his body and he was reopening wounds from the fight in the woods, busting stitches. If it wasn't obvious, he was having a psychedelic relapse from his years of rampant drug addictions. Ants! Somanyants! Antsantsantsantsantsantsants! Theyburn! Theyarebitingme!

(So many ants! Repeating ants. They burn! They are biting me!) He yelled psychotically tore open his flesh. He reached for his neck and started ripping that apart, but then held his hand up in the air like he got an idea. He grabbed his lighter from his pocket and started flicking the flint until the fire formed, pulling out his shirt from his chest.

I know! Firewillcleansemyskin! Rightoctavia?! (Fire will cleanse my skin! Right Octavia?!) He laughed and set his muscle T on fire and started running around wildly, laughing as the fire started spreading up his shirt. He grabbed the lighter once again, grabbing as much of his hair as he could and held the lighter to it trying to get it to light to further his 'ant problem'. He paid no mind to the girls as he was busy flicking the flint and failing at doing so.

(I'm stopping when he gets low health. The things in ( ) in my post are for those who have an issue with reading without spaces and feel the words blending together. He is just speaking very fast as all. I did that for those reading this if there are any.)

35Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia saw the man dancing and laugh as she said "Well then Raime I didn't know you could dance." The girl was then placed on Octavia and she looked up at the man as though to say "You really think this is a good idea?" Octavia then heard some random talk about ants and she was like "What the hell are you talking about? There are no ants? Come on I knew you were crazy but are you so crazy that you are hallucinating now? Just what are you on?!" Octavia didn't really know what she could do in this situation it was clear that the man was completely insane at this point but Octavia just thought Why do I care if this guy is a nut? I mean he isn't hurting anyone rig- What is he doing now?!... I thought fire was my thing! Octavia replied to his question though  "Are you crazy or just stupid?.. I am going to go with both.. I mean can't you see you are scaring the little pirate? If this is some sick joke then don't you think you are going a bit too far? Trust me when I wonder if someone is going too far then they must seriously be going off the deep end so just knock it off otherwise she will be too scared to fight me later!"

Last edited by Octavia Kasai on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

36Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:53 am

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali didn't fully process what just happened as she was placed onto the red haired girl's lap. Ali was more caught up in her thoughts and some of them she ended up saying out loud "I've never seen him act like this.. Something is very wrong here but what could it be?" Ali then stood up and began to try to approach the man again but stopped for a second. She realized that she was scared of what was happening and she could feel her body trembling since this isn't something she has seem before she was unsure of what might happen. Ali was hearing his random talk of ants not really sure what to think of it but from what she could tell there were no ants around. Ali ran over to him when she saw that he was going for his own neck and while she was running she was saying to him "No! Don't do that! Stop it! There are no ants! JUST CALM DOWN CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF?!" Ali was crying at this point no sure of what to do and also scared of what might happen. Ali was wiping the tears from her eye and then she saw flames as the man lit himself on fire. Ali managed to jump up and snatch the lighter before the man could light his hair on fire and then without thinking hugged him while she was practically balling like a baby saying "Enough already stop it! Please just stop it already Sonovonori! You have done enough damage to yourself so JUST STOP IT!" Ali wasn't sure whether her words would be able to reach him but she knew she had to do something to try to get him to stop.

37Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:23 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 120/170

S onovonori was laughing hysterically as the back of his shirt combusted into flames, but as the flame reignited on the lighter it was forced from his hands. He didnt notice, but he was feeling really warm. When he was hugged he tripped backwards and the back of his shirt went out as he hit the grass. He stared down at the girl as his eye color started flickering repeatedly and nonstop, and he thought there was a dog on top of him, and of course he liked dogs.

He started petting Ali in hug form and even kissed the top of her head and the side of her cheek, resting his blood soaked neck on top of her head. His brain was slowing down but still going rampant. Oh you so cute! Such a good girl, yes you are! You so so so so cute! He laughed and continued rubbing her back softly, until he tried pulling himself up which didn't work.

Any excess weight threw him off balance in this faze of his, and so down he stayed until his flip phone started vibrating in his pocket. It was his mother calling him, and he pulled out his phone to answer her. I have a vibrating burrito! And my mommas voice is coming from the burrito!

Hi burrito momma! Hi! There is a puppy on my momma!
He laughed and dropped the phone. You could hear his mother in the back ground sighing. "Oh god he is relapsing again. Nori! Hello? Nori can you hear me? Sonovonori Raimari Dianous you answer me right now where are you?! I knew that school couldn't take care of a recovering drug addict I just knew it! Hello, is anyone around? He dropped his phone didn't he?"

She spoke into the phone to be heard on he and Ali's end. He didnt answer, he was still tripping out watching the sky with an open mouth. The clouds have dragons in them! He shouted and his mother could be heard yelling at him through the phone to pick it back up. He was still focused on the clouds and rubbing Ali's tiny back to remember he even had a cell phone.

38Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:29 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was seeing everything going down and half the time she though it was rather amusing thinking This has to be some kind of act I mean no one is THAT crazy right? I mean that pirate even said it herself she hasn't seen him do that before meaning that it is probably just an act he is just being a total troll. Octavia then felt something it was a form of pain coming from her leg and she thought It's about damn time I was able to walk Jesus! Now lets see if I can shatter this little act. Consider it payback for paralyzing me again! It seems like they forgot about me anyway so this will be fun! Octavia then slowly got up while the two weren't paying attention and she grabbed her weapon. Octavia then slowly approached the group trying to keep it stealthy and also because there was still a bit of pain from her leg. When Octavia got close enough to the two she raised her blade above her head and brought it down using a bit more force than she usually would as she said "The act is over Raime just give it up!"

39Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was being pet and she couldn't help but blush a bit and feel happy although she was also thinking Sure this is nice and all but I can tell just by the way he is acting this isn't Sono.. Well it still is Sono I mean it isn't MY Sono. I mean if her were my Sono he wouldn't be petting me at all he would be running away right?.. I wish I could enjoy this a bit more but I have to find a way to return him to normal before anything else happens! Ali then took he red sash and began to gingerly wrap it around the mans neck and tide it at the end saying "I can't deal with all your injuries right now but I will do what I can to make sure you don't die." Ali then noticed the phone and she though So his mother is calling him well the timing couldn't be any more coincidental. Ali then heard the voice coming from the phone and it stuck with her as she continued to think Relapsing? What?.. I need to figure out what exactly she means by that. The puzzle is incomplete but I have a feeling it's about to be solved. When the phone was dropped Ali picked it up and wasted no time in speaking to the one on the other end "Aliane Wu first year student at Syne Academy I have fought alongside Sono before. Now ma'am explain what is happening and please tell me how to help him who knows what he is going to do next." Ali was waiting for a response from the woman on the phone but then dropped it herself as the girl who wasn't able to walk till not began approaching the two. Ali stepped in between the girl and her intended target and by doing so she ended up taking the hit. The girl's blade went deep into Ali's left shoulder where in the past it had been bitten by an Ursa. Ali let out a small cry from the pain that both her previous wound and the new on were causing as she glared at the girl and she said "You think he is acting?! YOU REALLY THINK HE IS ACTING?! ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!"

Health and Aura:

40Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 120/130

S onovonori stopped his laughing as his brain started hallucinating even worse, and he started seeing demon-like figures. He saw faces, pained and distorted forming ugly horrific faces, and his head started shaking. No no no no no.... Make the faces go away.... Make them go away.... No faces no problems no faces no problems, I just need to close eyes and see no faces.

He mumbled and as he closed his eyes he was met with silence. It made the effects worse because as the silence started it quickly ended with satanic laughter. Everything went silent again and a pained yelp echoed through his head, and his eyes forced themselves open. He watched the puppy (Ali) being attacked by a demon. He cringed and his face distorted.

His upset face started changing to anger, and he stood up. His tail uncoiled from the belt loops and extended, his ears perking up and a snarl started forming. He snapped like a rabid dog, and animalistic tendencies started coming out. His mother heard and started shouting. "He is a massive ex-drug addict! He is relapsing and experiencing the nightmares through vivid hallucinations! What ever you do don't let him close his eyes! He sees monsters!"

But it was already too late. Don't hurt the dog. He shook and dropped to all fours, digging his feet into the dirt in order to gain traction as he charged and slammed Octavia down. He spat the black putrid smelling fluid at Octavia's eyes on order to try and block her sight as he dug down with his massive hands against her arms. "That's it! That is the final straw! He is coming home when he comes to, I knew that Syne wouldn't help him! That is if he doesn't land himself in a mental institution or prison!"

His mother shouted, freaking out now. Sono had Octavia pinned down as he activated his semblance to strength and pressed her body into the ground hard enough to leave imprints in the earth. So you like hurting things huh!? So you enjoy pain huh?! That's good, that's real good demon! That means I don't have to hold back destroying a monster! He shouted and started snapping at her jugular in her neck with his canines.

41Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia's attack didn't hit her intended target and normally she would be bad but she just used this a sa way to pick on the girl by saying "Wow you really do like him don't you? I mean to practically throw yourself in front of a blade for him that obviously means something now doesn't it? Awww does it hurt you that much? What did you learn from this? I know I learned more about you your heart is too soft. I mean if it isn't an act and he really is this crazy then wouldn't the shock of being injured be enough to snap him back into reality?" Octavia then heard the man and she responded with "Dog?.. Hahahahaha You really think of her as a dog?! Well how much does that say about your relationsh-" Octavia was then knocked to the ground unable to move as she was pinned by the man. Something got into Octavia's eyes she couldn't tell what it was since she couldn't really see so she instead spoke "My eyes! What the hell did you do?!" Octavia was then pressed further into the ground she couldn't really tell what was going on.

Health and Aura:

Last edited by Octavia Kasai on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

42Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali saw that the situation was getting out of hand and she thought I can't let this happen if they go on like this Sono will.. Wait did he just call me a dog?!.. I will deal with that later right now I got to do something.... Okay that idea is dangerous but its the only one I got let't hope it works. Ali then heard the voice from the phone she picked it up and spoke calmly into it "Ma'am trust me I will not allow him to get arrested now that I know what is happening I can do better in forcing him to stop. I do not allow my fellow students to fight amongst each other and I will stop them at all costs. I understand why would would want to remove him from the school but if you do that then what will be the good of it? I am basically saying that I would prefer for him to stay here at Syne.. With me." Ali looked over to see that it looked like the girl was going to be killed and Ali wasted no time in stepping in again. Ali placed her hand above the girl's neck knowing full well that she was going to be bitten and she was she winced from the pain it caused her and could feel the blood dripping from her hand but she knew it wasn't as bad as her shoulder. Using her right arm the one that wasn't as badly injured she began pulling on the man saying "That's enough! I am alright it doesn't hurt that much! You don't have to kill her! Think about what your mother would do if you got arrested! Think about what I would do!" Ali was then hit with a though which caused tears to begin streaming down her face again as she though of him being arrested. Out of her crying she managed to say "You can't do this.. Please just don't Sono."

Health and Aura:

43Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
[align=center]The Departure[/align]

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 120/130

S onovonori started hearing small pops from Octavia and as he went to bite her he tasted blood. The fact of blood wouldn't have bothered him but it wasn't the taste of who he tried biting. He looked up and saw Aliane, aka the puppy, and he heard his mother on the phone. "Nori..." She said and his eyes faded back to the original color. He got up, looking around and held his head from a massive headache.

What the.... Why am I covered in crap? What happened? Why am I... He looked down and saw himself covered in so many fluids, blood, bile, tears, and other various particles riddled his body. He looked at his hands that were covered in blood, and he looked to the source of it all to see he nearly attempted to kill Octavia but harmed Aliane when he went ballistic.

Slowly things started coming to him, common sense and realization took over. Where am I.... Wh-what happened. What have I done... He looked around and realized what damage he caused as his brain started reverting back to normal. He took a moment to take in everything he had done, and in a sense he was ashamed of himself.

He kept his head low until he had to speak again, his final words for them and grabbed his phone. Um.... I'm going to have to go away for a while. Take care of yourself out there, I don't know if ill be able to return here, or if ill even be alive long enough to come back. So.... This is... Goodbye.... Im sorry Aliane. He spoke with a quiet, calm, and almost sad tone as he tore off the school grounds and back to where he came. In the blink of an eye he was gone.

44Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia did feel like anyone was holding her down anymore and she slowly began to rise up while also rubbing her eyes to try to regain her sight. This kinda worked it was still a little fuzzy but she could tell what was happening and she said "Hold it! You think you can just walk away from this?! Oh hell no you are going to pay!" Octavia was too late though and the man was gone. So Octavia turned to the next person that was there and said "Great he ran off! Oh well I guess you will do then." Octavia raised her weapon above her head and activated her semblance as she brought the blade down and sent a fireball in the direction of the girl. The only thing going through Octavia's head was He walked.. Well ran away.. Does this mean I lost? I mean I didn't even injure him a little! I don't like to loose and since he isn't here I will just have to fight the next person here AND it just so happens that this little missy seems to have some sort of crush on Sono which means this is going to be even better!

Health and Aura:

45Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali saw that the man was beginning to return to normal and she was glad. But the she realised that by returning to normal he has realized what he did and she said "Sono calm down! I am okay it doesn't hurt that bad I promise it's not as bad as the Ursa! I am alright!" Ali heard everything that he was saying and she said while again nearly crying "You don't know if you will come back?! How can you say that?! I said I was okay really I am fine! You don't have to leave!" Ali then realize something and she said "I am going to give you a reason to come back Sono! Check your neck that red sash belongs to me! You can keep it for as long as you return it to me later AND IN ORDER TO RETURN IT YOU WILL HAVE TO COME BACK AT SOME POINT!" The last part she yelled as the man vanished and then she whispered mainly to herself since she knew that the man was gone "...Take care of yourself Sono." Ali wasn't even paying attention to the other person there and she soon realized her mistake as she was hit in the back with and was knocked to the ground. Whatever hit her felt hot and she could feel it slightly burning her back Ali looked over and knew who it came from as she said "You really don't know when to quit do you?!" 

Health and Aura:

46Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia spent no time hesitating even with her vision still a bit fuzzy she ran towards the girl and slashed her blade in a horizontal motion. Octavia then said "Oh I do know when to quit believe me I will quit once you are out cold! Until then.. Well lets just say.. This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me!" Octavia threw a punch at the girl not caring if it was going to connect the only thing going through Octavia's head was I am going to beat her! I am going to win this battle just like I planed to in the beginning! I know I will win because she said before that she wasn't going to fight me.. I actually think I should be thanking Raime for finally leaving? That is IF he returns.. That's it! Octavia then came up with a plan and said to the girl "Ya know I doubt he is going to come back? You want to know how I know that? Because he didn't belong here to begin with! You and I both know that he didn't belong here! He is a dangerous psychopath that deserves to be locked up! GO ON TELL ME I'M WRONG!!!"

47Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was focusing on the situation at hand but on occasion thoughts crept back into her mind Just where did Sono go? Is he going to be okay? Ali saw the blade coming for her and brought up her already damaged arm to take the blow. Ali didn't expect the girl to just outright punch her though and Ali was hit in the face again which stunned her for a bit. Ali took a few steps back and began to think I am back to the situation that I began with and I still don't know how I am going to solve this situation without fighting back! Ali heard the girl's words and began shouting at her "NO YOU'RE WRONG! HE WILL COME BACK I KNOW HE WILL! IF ANYONE DOESN'T BELONG HERE ITS YOU HE IS NOT AS DANGEROUS AT ALL! JUST LIKE ALL OF US HE STILL HAS A HEART HE IS STILL A PERSON SURE HE MAY HAVE SOME ISSUES BUT DON'T WE ALL?!" The girl's words were getting to Ali as she thought But.. What if he doesn't come back?.. NO! I must not think that way! He will be back I know he will I can feel it! Sono will come back I don't need to worry about him! He can survive on his own.. I hope.

Health and Aura:

48Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was laughing when she heard the girl's response until she got a hold of herself and she said "You must be really lovestruck if you don't think Raime is even a little bit dangerous. You have seen how he acts you should know he is dangerous... And now that he isn't here to protect you I can have as much fun as I want.. Although I wish you would put up a fight." Octavia then used her weapon to slash at the girl's legs. Octavia then smirked as she said "Ya know I am actually getting kinda bored of you so let's wrap this up shall we? Now that the coward who ran away from this fight is gone I will make this quick." Octavia then went to stab the girl not really caring about the fight anymore the only thing going through her mind was Hmmm Who else can I fight? I mean with Raime gone I can use this time to get stronger and I will finally be able to beat him!

49Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was glaring at the girl as she said "I never need to be protected by him! He was just doing it because he knows I would do the same for him. Now would you quit your laughing! I bet you are just laughing because you don't know what love is.. Sure you love to fight but I mean actually loving another person you don't know how that feels... I bet you don't even have any frie-" Ali's left leg was cut as she was talking and she dropped to her knees. This meant that she wasn't able to dodge the next attack which was a stab that went to the lower right side of her torso. Ali looked up to her attacker as she said "He is not a coward! He was just scared and when he comes back something tells me he will show you who the real coward is!"

Health and Aura:

50Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was getting annoyed again as she said "You don't think I have any friends? Well you are right but I don't need friends. Whats the point of other people if not to just fight with them? Take politics for example that is just one big fight is it not?" Octavia then hit the girl's face again as if to knock her teeth in from her little remark as she said "Me?.. A coward? DON'T BE RIDICULOUS! I AM NOT RUNNING FROM THIS BATTLE! I AM THROUGH TALKING TO YOU!" Octavia then slashed her blade horizontally to attack the girl as she continued to speak "You think so highly of him don't you? Well then where is he? He ran on and left you here right? You say he was scared? Of course he was we are both girls which is one of the reasons why you and him will never work out. Besided you really think he is going to even be able to show is face to the girl he left to die?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum