You are not connected. Please login or register

Me, trying to get better at 3rd person rping.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheshirefolie

cheshirefolie
Cheshire flipped back and flashed a grin at her attacker. "I just love suprises! Don't you!" She flipped off her hat and it thinned into a thin rapier with ribbons tied around the handle. She took a bow. "Sometimes, I wonder if I really am who I seem." She slashed at her attacker and disappeared, reappearing behind him. "I'm always coming and going you see." She dodged a clumsy stab and flipped his knife out of his hand. "And, I must admit, I'm a tad...mad." She disappeared, leaving only a grin behind.

cheshirefolie

cheshirefolie
She jumped on her bed and then fell on it with an oomph. 'When am I going to get a roomate' she wondered 'People have been coming in for days but it seems they take one look at me and they're gone. I wonder why' She flipped off the bed and skipped around. "Why, why, why, why, why. That's the question isn't it. The world revolves around that question but know one seems to know the answer." Cheshire grabbed her hat and put it on her head as she sang a tune. "The birds will swim, the fish will fly, rocks will be hard as a needle's eye." She heard the door swing open and spun around. "Lovely singing voice. May I come in." Cheshire grinned but in her head was confused. "Absolutely!" She pulled her table out from under her bed and started pouring tea for the, admittedly, handsome stranger. As soon as they were situated Cheshire stuck out her hand. "Cheshire, Cheshire C. Folie." The stranger took her hand and chuckled. "Luc, Luc Scalian" She grinned. "Blue, silver, stormy seas I have never seen eyes such as these." He tilted his head. "Huh? Oh, my eyes. Yeah its a side-effect of my semblance." She grinned and clapped her hands. "You understood my poem! Your turn." He laughed. "What?" She handed him the cookies and took a sip of her tea. "Speak of confusion, of tricksters, of snow, I say there isn't one I will not know." He laughed again, he seemed to be doing that a lot. "You really are the strange cat they say, you want a riddle correct?" She nodded grinning and her ears perked. "Alright, hmm...Aha! What walks on four legs in morning, two in the afternoon, and three at night." She slumped in her seat disappointed. "Man." He laughed again and his eyes sparkeled. "You've heard that one before?" She grinned again. "Yes." He sipped at his tea and grinned mischeviously. "How about we do something I'm good at then." She tilted her head. "Spar?" She grinned widely. "Absolutely. Meet you there!" She disappeared leaving only a grin behind.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum