You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private-Invite] Rest, Relaxtion & Rikalection time. (Tokaru & Rika) [Complete]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika grinned when the taller man told her he could make more of that stuff, she figured the liquid form probably had to be just as nice, recalling he’d been able to make the other one as a liquid. Figuring that he could probably do the same with the good chemical stuff.  The pigtailed faunus blinked when he stood up, only closing the distance between the two of them. Rika thought the look he was giving her was weird, and it made her feel all funny again. A feeling that only grew stronger when he began whispering in her ear. Far closer to her at the moment than ANYONE had ever done. Rika had no clue what was going on right now, but she figured Tokaru was mostly just being weird. The fact he'd gotten so close to her was a bit weird, like really close...it felt like they were practically pressing against each other.

She decided to go with it when the raven haired man told her to close her eyes, opening her mouth as she waited for him to do…whatever it was he was going to do. She felt his hand brushing against her side, angling her chin upwards gently, still not really sure what was going on or what it was that the other faunus was doing. Her eyes were still closed, but she had noticed that he hadn’t done anything with the chemical thing, and while their proximity was still a bit weird Rika didn’t really feel threatened by it, her guard fully down.  After all, Tokaru had seemed like a good guy, even if he was makin’ her feel all weird somehow.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Upon seeing Rika's reaction to Tokaru getting so close after agreeing to give her more of his sweet healing liquid, a slight smirk appeared across his lips while his thumb upon her chin caressed it, slowly sliding down to her jawline; before his hand slid to behind her neck. As he focused on his being, his mouth began to fill up with the liquid, the pink chemical swirling around, mixing with his saliva, becoming the consistency of honey after a few moments. With his mouth now aimed over the red-heads, he opened it, allowing it to drip down and slip into the naïve lasses mouth, letting her taste the warm, sweet and rather thick liquid; but he didn't stop there; his other hand sliding delicately down the cute girls waist. While the one behind her head pulled her in while the other one did the same, pulling her more into his being, their chests, hips all pressed against each other as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, the sudden warmth would fill her being and his. The liquid now filling her mouth more and slipping down her throat, Tokaru now adjusting his being to make his embrace of Rika more romantic; his arms wrapping around her as his tongue slithers into her mouth, releasing more of the wondrous liquid while wrapping around hers giving her a French kiss. Some time passed, but felt like time was not moving, Tokaru slowly pulled away from the romantic he just gave Rika and looked down at her, but not letting go of her. "So, was that worth my way of giving it to you?"

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika hadn’t known what to suspect, when she felt the chemical fluid begin dripping into her mouth, she didn’t think much about how the guy might be delivering it. While it wasn’t quite accurate, some small amount missing her mouth and resting on her lips instead, the taste was still incredible. Strawberries, specifically the wild strawberries that grew near her Siegfried’s homestead. It was a taste she was more than a little familiar with, but at the same time it was a taste that made her comfortable. The taste was enough to distract her from the movement of Tokaru’s hands until it was too late. The redhead wasn’t sure what exactly was happening at first when she felt Tokaru’s mouth suddenly against hers, eyes opening before widening practically to the size of dinner plates as her brain tried to process what was happening. Rika’d never been kissed before, never having even really thought about it and yet here she was. She could feel her body pulled into a tight embrace, her smaller frame against his, and that weird feeling seemed to get much worse.

At the same time there was that taste, and it almost mixed TOO well with the kiss and embrace, causing Rika to feel somehow…comfortable with the kiss. It wasn’t a BAD experience at all so far. The cat faunus’ head felt kinda fuzzy…and there was a weird fluttery feeling in her stomach that was actually surprisingly pleasant. With her only feeling more awkward and confused by the man’s tongue slipping into her mouth. Still Rika had always been the type to follow her own instincts, and rather than pull away she decided to go with what those were telling her. She started kissing back. It wasn’t really until the two of them pulled away that the redhead regained her senses, face glowing as brightly as her hair, as she looked away.

“I guess it wasn’t so bad or nothin’,” She admitted, not able to look him in the face just yet and instead looking away at the wall. Rika wasn't quite ready to admit that she'd enjoyed the kiss, Though one would likely find such a thing rather obvious, as the pigtailed girl had little in the way of a poker face, and even now couldn't really bring herself to get angry. Instead settling for a cute pout. "Ya shoulda asked first though...er I mean...."

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
All Tokaru could do was grunt when Rika kiss him back, and after their kiss, he licked his lips as he watched Rika begin to pout about him asking her beforehand, which was quite adorable to him. His ivory white skin holding a slight pink hue to it as he was blushing lightly. "Well... I could have; but I find it more fulfilling to take what I desire." "I mean, you didn't push away." "You even pushed into the kiss more you little fireball." He said before sliding his hands down more, going under Rika's behind, using his arms to lift her up to his eye level, their chests not pressing against each other, wanting to stare into her vivid blue gems. "Such lovely eyes, the colour is quite alluring to be honest." Tokaru complemented the single lock branded lass, always being the one that gave them and wanted others to feel appreciated, using one hand he kept her at his eye level. While the other hand slithered up her back, reaching her hair, he was curious about something, he wanted to see what Rika looked with her hair down. "Do you mind if I let your hair down then?" He inquired, his fingers reaching the point of her hair that held it in place, his fingers gently twisting and playing with the tip of her pigtail braid, his muscular body flexing with every movement.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika’s blush only deepened at the man’s teasing, and she looked away trying to hide it, even though she could tell she wasn’t all that successful in the matter.  “well ya know…it wasn’t bad or nothin…” She responded, still not looking the man in the face. At least not until she was suddenly lifted off her feet. And Rika had to wrap her arms around Tokaru’s neck just to stay stable. It felt weird to be picked up, and Rika wasn’t sure if she liked this or not, though at the least Rika stopped avoiding Tokaru’s gaze, and found herself matching gazes with him, her eyes wide as she found herself lifted off her feet.

At the very least, it wasn’t too uncomfortable, and Rika knew she didn’t really weigh much, so she wasn’t too worried about Tokaru strainin’ himself or something.   “Hehe, I guess they are kinda pretty’n all.” Rika answered when the guy complemented her eyes despite herself. Rika did at least like the attention, even if she wasn’t sure about any of this other weird stuff…. Rika felt someone touch her pigtail, realizing what was happening at Tokaru’s question. “Er…” Rika felt a bit more trepidation at this…not many people had seen her with her hair down, only one other person actually.  Somehow it seemed bigger than Rika would have thought, as though there was something special about this stuff.

Of course at the same time…Rika figured that was kinda stupid, since it really was just hair.  The pigtailed girl thought about it for a moment, her eyes scanning the room for a minute. “Only if ya promise not ta get disappointed er’ nothin….” Rika answered.   She’d never thought much about how she looked with her hair down, as she didn’t really see much of a difference either way, and having her hair down only was really a liability to her.  The aesthetics of the whole thing never really factored into Rika’s thought process. "An' can ya put me down....this is kinda...weird ya know..."

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The sound of Rikas voice rang out as Tokaru listened to her words, he liked the ring it held while holding onto her, feeling her arms wrap around his neck, he smirked gently. "Indeed they are." His own words filled the air, the strong, masculine tone rang out with a alluring deep rhythm, but when the black haired lad began playing with the crimson locks, the lasses tone shifted to a more confused variation which caught him off guard. However; despite this turn of event, he went along with her, nodded to her statement about him not being disappointed, which was followed by his voice filling the air once more. "I promise." He said upon slowly setting the girl down, feeling her feline tail brush against his forearm when shifting about, and upon setting her down. His fingers began tugging gently at the tie holding her hair in place, after a short moment he was able to free her locks from their bindings, his fingers now running through her crimson strands, feeling how soft they were. While also spreading her hair out, wanting to see how it looked when released, his own locks draping over his shoulders, being how it was waist length and down as well, he smirked at how she looked. "You're quite cuter with your hair down Rika." "I like it."

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
The pigtailed girl was surprised herself by the slight nervousness she felt, she was a bit worried that she’d look stupid when it came to how long her hair was. To the martial minded pigtailed girl, it had always seemed a liability, however at the same time she’d always felt more comfortable with it longer and had made a habit to tie it as a sort of middle ground between comfort and practicality. The pigtailed girl felt the long hard man’s hand brush against her tail as she was lowered, and when he began to untie her hair she couldn’t help but fidget somewhat, not being the type that liked standing around like this and finding it a bit weird to be letting someone untie her hair.

Still Rika hadn’t seen any harm in letting Tokaru untie it, and she’d already agreed. The redhead’s hair would come untied and be revealed to be quite a bit longer than one might have though, going past her shoulders and reaching down to about her back at it’s lowest. Rika shifted as her hair was spread out a bit, smiling a bit when she was complemented despite herself. “Well ya know…it aint very good for fightin’ or nothin…jus don’t like cuttin’ it or nothin.” She responded, though her grin, though more nervous than normal was still quite evident showing the cat faunus did enjoy being complemented. “Never really did, old man never really said nothin’ bout it…jus kinda taught me ta tie it right’n stuff.” Rika still found herself shifting a bit towards Tokaru, surprised to find she almost missed how close she’d been to him before.

It took the pigtailed girl a moment to realize that and afterward she took a notably large step back, her face taking on a bit of a red tint as she realized she was still acting kinda weird. “Er…but…ya know…I don’t really let it down much or anything.” She added, feeling awkward somewhat.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The time he spent watching the locks fall down was almost an eternity, Tokaru could help but stare, he liked how long her hair was, and when she blushed from his compliment, he knew he was doing something right. Hearing her comment about it ain't good at fighting and such, and how she didn't bother with cutting it, he gave a slightly chuckle, only to see Rika take a rather large step back away from him, perhaps she was feeling a bit too warm from being near him. He himself held a rather pink tint all over his face and body, making his ivory skin as vivid as Sakura petals. "Well you look absolutely darling Rika." He said before taking a gander at a question with the redhead. "Say, you're not doing anything later today or tomorrow?" He inquired her before speaking again after the pause. "Because, I was wondering, would you by chance want to go hang out sometime?" "Or get a bite to eat?" The bold male kept speaking, he was trying to see how far he could go with her, seeing something different in her than with other females he wooed. "I know a nice place along the beach we could go, nice little Surf-n-Turf, they even got Karaoke every night." As he was asking her this, he adjusted himself, pulling his waist long hair back into a ponytail, before swiftly braiding it into a long single lock of hair.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika wasn’t all too educated on things like how dating typically worked, and as such naturally wouldn’t really think much of the implications of being asked out. However there was one thing the normally pigtailed girl did know…and that was that there was food involved. She didn’t really know what “surf and turf” meant, nor did she get what this “Karaoke” thing was but if there was food it was likely to be an enjoyable time. The fact it was an easy way out of the weirdness also helped, and Rika decided that she might as well.

“Sure, sounds great…er not really sure what Karaoke is but…” The pigtailed girl visibly shrugged. Figuring it was something interesting even if she had no clue what. “Think I can go tomorrow I-I need to go to class!” Rika stiffened at the sudden thought, realizing she had no idea what time it was. “I gotta go, we can do it tomorrow, I’ll meetcha at the airships!” She exclaimed. “Ya mind givin’ me yer contact stuff….” She asked suddenly figuring they could just figure it out later.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Tokaru gave a subtle chuckle before speaking out to Rika. "Karaoke is just a word for live singing, you read off a song from a monitor while the songs music plays." He says to her before noticing her sudden change in tone; hearing that she had to head off to class and such, which was a bummer in his opinion, but when she asked for his contact info, he smiled. "Sure, not a problem." He said as he quickly pulled out his Scroll, went through the information tab and turned it around for Rika to see, it had his contact information, as he waited for her to add it, he smiled more so, a calm aura leaking off of him and filling the air. "I'm glad you said yes Rika, I'll be sure to keep you entertained." He said before realizing since it was on the beach, that he should let the red head know of the attire. "Oh, and be sure to bring a swimsuit, the place is on the docks outside of Bellmuse, I nice restaurant that serves plenty of seafood and other interesting cuisine." Typically it was a seafood place, but they did serve poultry alongside their dishes, he enjoyed going there when he had the chance, and the singing there wasn't too bad either, always a party and fun time whenever he went.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
“ooh fish, that sounds great!” Rika remarked hearing that the restaurant was a seafood place. She tapped away on her scroll as she copied the guy’s information. She wasn’t sure how much she’d like this Karaoke thing, though it sounded interesting enough.  Rika frowned for a moment when Tokaru told her she needed a swimsuit, realizing she’d need to actually get one of those. She hadn’t really spent much time at the beach yet, only going to the docks a time or two since having arrived in the country at all. She’d have to go get one of those things. She didn’t really wear much outside of her array of silk shirts and martial arts slacks, but then she never really thought much about clothes, and liked the feel of her silk martial arts clothes normally. The pigtailed girl did know they weren’t much for somethin’ like the beach though, and figured she’d go along with it.

She had to remind herself that she was in fact in a rush. “oksoundsfunlet’sdoit.” Rika called out quickly as she ran out the door, retying her hair all the while.  Maybe when she met him again she’d be able to figure out this weirdness.

[Exit]

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As Tokaru kept his Scroll up for Rika to finish imputing his information, he stared at her, loving the movement of her crimson locks, seeing how her fingers pressed each key of her own Scroll, and once done he swiftly went back to the main page on his and turned the screen off before putting it in his workout shorts. He kept listening to her speak; and hearing her reaction to there being fish at the surf-n-turf restaurant he gave a smirk, as he figured with her being a feline faunus, fish was what she liked, but his smirk left as soon as he noticed her reaction to time. The jumbled mess of works took him a moment to process as he watched her rush off to do whatever a Rika does, leaving him with his thoughts in the weight room, which was softly filled with his own voice upon walking back over to the weight bench. "Pfft… geez, I almost bunked that up for myself." "Glad to see she agreed to going out with me." "This is going to be fun, I know it." He says with a calm and rather dominant tone of voice as he rubbed his forehead and temples, knowing that he needed to be careful with this girl, considering as of late with his mental state, he had to be more cautious. But after some time, he stood up, and quickly went to the changing room, grabbing his gear and putting it on, fitting his armor to his being and then grabbing his enormous tachi, then exiting the room in the same direction Rika left.

[OCC: Student Tokaru exits.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum