Face Claim: Commission from Gaia Online

Stats
STR: 4
DEF: 5
RES: 2
SPT: 1
Aura 180|120 HP

Personality
Major: Teacher (Aura and Semblance Studies)
Likes: Good Food, Lovely Ladies, A good fight, and Good Friends.
Dislikes: Given orders or being forced to do something he doesn't want to do, Atlesian politics, Dust mines or unrefined raw dust crystals
Fears: Losing Friends, Raw Dust Crystals, Night Terrors
Talent: Fighting
Weakness Dust Refining
Overall Personality: Keith can be bold, stubborn, and very easy going with a since of duty for his job with others well being put on the foremost objective. Keith will be the type of person who would approach new faces with a smile and welcoming face. Due to his history of his family working along side Faunus. He has no hate for them and tries his best to help them out from those who prosecute them just on their heritage. Keith does have a weakness for lovely ladies and the sort, and can be blinded by their natural charms from their motives at times.

Abilities
Aura type: Defense
Aura Color: Dark Red
Semblance: Aura Hardening: He can convert his Aura into physical harden substance over his body, His harden substance will break or shatter once his aura is drained from him, or he commands it to release. If he hardens around joints he will not be able to move them locking them in the current position they are in. The Harden areas on his body will protect him with 2 Def or Res buff for 10 Aura per a post. His fists can be harden to use his semblance as a offensive measure allowing him to do 20 semblance damage to his target for 20 aura per a attack.
Item 1: Blitzkrieg (Sword) (Weapon 1) The Blitzkrieg is a Long Sword with a very sturdy 3 meter blade that can extend out anther meter further, Giving the blade a further reach then normal as well as a making it more stable when used as a mounting device for his Phalanx.
Item 2: Phalanx (Shield/ Mini gun) (Armor 1 / Defense Armor) The Phalanx is a basic shield with a Mini gun attachment on it that can be removed for repair and maintenance on the Mini Gun.
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AmjRQp9jBng/TNYIoBzOZ6I/AAAAAAAABNE/OaqgLAptowU/s1600/IMGP6416.jpg) The shield is designed like the shield in the picture.The mini gun has attachments on it allow him to thrust his sword into the ground or stable surface and mount his mini gun and shield to use as a mounted gun placement. Currently due to poor maintenance and use of cheap "dirty" refined dust and dust rounds have made the mini gun attachment on the shield unusable until Keith able to get it fixed and repaired by a professional smith.

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Keith Amranth on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating profile)

2Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:47 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hey, welcome to the site ^^ This is a good app but there are some things needing sorted. First of all you do need to specify; is that your own drawing? If so you would put "Original Drawing," maybe your name you utilise for your art, if you have one, and a link in the "Fc" area you've removed. You also do need to pick a single major, given what you have specified I think teacher makes the most sense. Next is your personality, history and rp sample; you do need to hit the respective 100, 300 and 150 word counters on these.

When it comes to your semblance how that would mechanically work would be a Def buffing semblance, where you pay ten aura per post for +2 def. It wouldn't give you an additional suit of armour to upgrade or the like, though you could have the semblance buff def or res rather than just def. I just need you to specify how the semblance mechanically works ^^

Finally is the items. A minor thing I would recommend is giving dimensions to your weapon rather than saying longer than average. First on item one you've put "Sword and shield" rather than just sword and second the image you've provided of your shield just shows a minigun, is the shield meant to be the blue part? Finally as is in the rules you do only start with one weapon form. As you are an older hunter you do have options to explain your not having alternate forms away, such as damage or that you lost your weapon and are currently investing in a new one. Then when you reach the point you can upgrade to a second form you can have it be fixed or restored ^^ Please bump when done

3Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 am

Keith Amranth

Keith Amranth
Thanks for the update I will work on the problem presented, as for the shield yes the blue part is the shield itself, as for the upgrade I can say that I'm not using them at the moment due to poor maintenance and use of cheap "dirty" refined dust and dust rounds have made it a pain to use until I'm able to get it fixed and repaired by a professional weaponsmith. As for the Face clam I think I deleted it by accident on editing around stuff but the picture was a commissioned work of my character from Gaia Online I want to say 10 years ago or so, I don't recall the person who made it sadly. As for the Semblance I was thinking it was more of a appearance of the armor was the best way to explain how his personal Aura was turning into a solid state.

4Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:37 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Don't say you're not using them, say they're broken or unusable in some way as it can't even be an option open to you until you get the upgrade on the site. ^^ With the FC just say "Commissioned work, Gaia Online" and on the semblance I see, describe the appearance in depth then but what I have described is how it would work mechanics wise on the site ^^

5Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:49 am

Keith Amranth

Keith Amranth
bump for update

6Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright, two last things. First is that you need to specify armour type, second is if you want semblance damage like in our talk you'll need to include details on that ^^

7Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Keith Amranth

Keith Amranth
update bump

8Keith Amranth Empty Re: Keith Amranth Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum