You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! I'm new and I want to get better at roleplaying!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SilverRose

SilverRose
*A short girl walks into the lobby, afraid she'll do something wrong* "Hello?"

2Hi! I'm new and I want to get better at roleplaying! Empty Whisper has no idea Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:31 pm

ulark

ulark
Whisper woke up this morning completely confused because he had no clue what was going on or where he was so he decided to start walking around looking for inspiration and or help with his many problems like where should he be going and does this place exist.however never having ventured far out into the world he decided that he was going to pick a direction and stick with it even if he was wrong at least he tried to reach the word count on an assignment he received from his sister welp yeah that's happening he thought just gonna keep walking til something stops me cause I have no idea what I'm doing. Anyway continuing to walk into the void unaware of anything at the moment crying or for someone who knows what they are doing to take him under their wing something he taken the liberty to fold behind his back at the moment and so he continues to walk on and on future and future off into the sunset just walking around wishing he knew what he was doing but pushing on the less onwards just and mummbleibg nosense like “ like dumb de da se b fo sho and. She she. Thanks so much for a wonderful friend who went out for a bit of him to say hi if we are in for inspiration and or help of my favorite places you would beat him but I don't want a lady in my car so much and suffered you are not able or for me to come over till you are a great mom what you doing for Halloween costume is a great mom wants pictures from my car is in the shop and I will be there at school and I have a few questions about the streets are in the process of getting a new one for me”

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Just to give a note, I know this is the simulation room but when posting on the site SilverRose we have a minimum word count of 150 so you should be aiming to practice around that level :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum