You are not connected. Please login or register

Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard) Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
"If you're not prepared to rely on your tools then your tools aren't good enough, wouldn't climb a mountain using a rope you did not trust. Your semblance comes under that to." Richard informed her, slightly puzzled she hadn't asked to have her aura unlocked or even simply said that it already was unlocked, but he continued walking nonetheless. "You should learn to trust your shooting or get good enough at it to be able to.You can be strong sure but it's what distances you from the beasts you'd be hunting."

Richard frowned slightly, brows furrowing. He kept ahead of her in an attempt to hide his face but... he didn't particularly like this. Conversation wasn't something Richard enjoyed and yet this person, this girl, had somehow managed to get him to talk and walk with her. The strangest thing about it was that he was allowing the conversation to continue, throwing in quips and advice... this was unlike him. This was totally unlike him. It was only then that it dawned upon Richard what had happened.

This was all the monkey's fault. It was almost 100% the monkeys doing. Without that stupid chip, that ridiculous ape, he wouldn't be feeling these things. He'd be as antisocial as he ever head been, concealing and understanding only himself. He didn't need to help others! Getting by was hard enough as it was... and yet he was helping another. He tried not to think too hard about it.

27Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard) Thu May 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Tierra Oscuro

Tierra Oscuro

Tierra Oscuro
HP: 150/150
Aura: 150/150 (60/150 Available due to Drugs)
Str: 5 (-4 due to Drugs)
Spt: 1
Def: 5 (-4 due to Drugs)
Res: 1
Speed: Above Average (Below Average due to Drugs)

--------------------------------
Summary: Tierra interacted with Richard.
-

--------------------------------
There was much for Tierra to reflect on now with listening to his advice. it was strange, but unlike many individuals, Tierra relied more on her own physical prowess than a weapon to do the job, almost like a brute. Prior to this moment she always believed that it was the right thing, but if so then why even have a weapon. She thought about the most recent encounter she had with a Grimm, which was a Beowulf and a Boarbatusk within town. In the battle with the Beowulf, it was a mixture of weapon use and melee, but in the midst of the battle she outright abandoned her weapon to brawl the beast. There was no super advanced tactic in mind when she did so. Now thinking about it, she realized that it probably wasn't the best thing for her to do. This was definitely something that she would make a mental note of, being something that she actually wanted to improve on in time.

" I don't want to be a beast. Maybe I can tweak the firearms at some point to be a mixture of a Ranged and Melee weapon. That'll be really cool. I don't think you're wrong though...I should be able to trust in the use of my weapon...I wish I had it now ". She muttered at still audible levels. It came across her mind that maybe the ranged weapon just wasn't for her if she was so easy to ditch it mid battle. It was a problem, and it wasn't until now that she knew that it existed. Not much could be done right now, as the weapon itself was the least of her problems right now. With him being lead, she did her best to maintain a certain distance of him, as to not be too close, but also not to give the idea that she's trudging around.

28Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destination (Private Hunts w/Richard) Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
"Two formed weapons do exist, but they're pretty hard to get around here? At least from what I know. The types you'll see at the big academies and on TV in tournaments.  I sent off for parts a while ago and still haven't heard back. Well... I say parts, more like one big part." Richard nodded, "You just need to keep training with it, you get more used to using your weapon and you'll just naturally acclimatise and get better with it. It'll become like reflexes more than chosen actions. That's the level of understanding and control to aim for. Fist to fist should be a last resort when disarmed, pinned or out of ammunition, not a conscious decision to disarm."

He yawned, slowing a little. Unclear whether it was intentional to walk closer to her or not, "I mean, how easy will it be to get it back? You'll unarmed in retrieving it won't you? Unless your aura is unlocked and your semblance is particularly useful, it'll be really quite difficult to fight just about anyone who could take your weapon from you... won't it?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum