You are not connected. Please login or register

Jaye Calvyl, Lightning-fast Troublemaker [DONE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Moka Calvyl

Moka Calvyl
Enrollment Form

Jaye Calvyl, Lightning-fast Troublemaker [DONE] 8d313487660f651f267152e191f09ba6

Basic info
Name: Jaye Elvy Calvyl
Birthday: October 10th
Race: Human
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 109 lbs
Face Claim: This unknown girl... couldn't find an artist or anything. Also, here's Lazlo's FC, he's Jaye's twin brother and an NPC.

Stats
STR: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 3
SPT: 1
HP 50|250 SP

Personality
Major: Citizen.
Likes: Rain, storms, lightning and thunder, starry nights, judging others, easy preys, chibi figurines.
Dislikes: Electrocuting others by accident, paying bills, being said crazy.
Fears: Hurting her brother, going broke, losing her equipment, her brother knowing the truth.
Overall Personality: Jaye is something that this world has already enough of: a scum. She's a real troublemaker and will go far sometime for even the simplest yet bad deed she could commit. Lying? Yes. Threats? Of course. Beating someone until she gets what she wants? Absolutely. Murder? Well maybe not that one, but she's skilled enough for it if it ever comes to a life or death situation. When she's not trying to steal from someone or "salvaging" goods somewhere, Jaye will often spend her time either at the shop her and her brother own in Bellmuse or roaming atop roofs of the city to observe the sky, especially on stormy days. Why living the life of a thief? She'd answer "Why not? It's kinda fun and I don't need nobody to tell me what to do." I'd also watch what I say around her, her words often come out as fast and shocking as the lightning she loves so much. Although, this is Jaye in general, when she is with Lazlo, her twin brother, she is way more manageable as she does as he says for any situation. The two of them have been together forever, never leaving each others' side. With his intellect he was always the one coming with the best plans so Jaye quickly learned to fully trust him. If he says something, she'll usually agree without hesitation.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery.
Aura Color: Blue and envelops her like lightning sparks all over.
Semblance: Utility: Jaye can use her lightning powers to accelerate her body to incredible speed to seemingly vanish from sight and appear further away, only leaving a blue trail of electricity where she goes. Basic teleportation.
Although this is how her semblance is used in battle, here are a few ways she uses her lightning abilities, though those are only for flair:
-Power any electrical devices simply by touching them, or fry them if enough power is given.
-Create a small electromagnetic field around her hands to disrupt someone's nerves, making the body part feel numb. Useful when pick-pocketing someone as they don't feel a hand sliding in their pockets.
-Create sparks around her to light an area.
Item 1: Weapon: A pair of modernized khopesh. Jaye uses this unusually shaped sword to parry and disarm foes as well as cling to a multitude of surfaces with the crescent of the blade used as a hook.
Item 2: Physical armor: The small amount of armor that Jaye wears is just enough to protect her while not hindering in any way.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Moka Calvyl on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Moka Calvyl

Moka Calvyl
Finally done, also requesting a name change to Jaye Calvyl please

Sammey White

Sammey White
well everything looks good to me
Jaye Calvyl, Lightning-fast Troublemaker [DONE] Sammey10

Sponsored content