You are not connected. Please login or register

SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join])

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Empty SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:26 am

Celia Windspear

Celia Windspear
Summer was drawing to a close, the wind was chilling more and more every single day which didn't exactly please the red-head beauty that walked across the Syne Academy Courtyard towards the Training Arena. The girl was more used to the perpetually hot days and still warm winters of Vacuo, truth be told, it was already too cold for her and it was at cool 75° with a kick of wind. The girl sighed and made it toward the building which was only accessible by students, which required an ID. She slid her scroll on the scanning clutch.

"Welcome Celia Windspear, thank you!" a voice robotic voice mimicked her name back to her as she entered the twin doors. The Training Facility was definitely on the higher end of the scale in terms of looking new. There were mini roped off arena's meant for sparring and plenty of work-out machines and simulations to test one's abilities. Celia headed towards the locker room and quickly changed into something more comfortable, shorts, tank top and tennis shoes, she grabbed her lance and collapsed it held onto it, she returned to the main room and glanced around at the people who were currently occupied with improving themselves or just slouching around and wasting space. She scoffed, even as an academic major she strove to work herself and become stronger and that was the goal today, become slightly better than yesterday. She nodded slightly accepting her own mindset.

"Alright... let's get started..." she mumbled to herself as she walked towards one of the training dummies.

2SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Empty Re: SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:54 am

Ravana

Ravana

Ravana

A brisk early Autumn day had creeped upon the region of remnant, and the school, the breeze kicking up, causing the changing colour leaf's of the to dance about and tango with the subtle grasp of then tender wind, the sound of people and others in the training hall echoed in the air. Disrupting the peace a single figure had when he entered about thirty minutes ago, the being clad in a strange armor, his bright yellow attire made him stand out. But also frightened a few people, seeing how the yellow hood was slightly covering a rather exotic looking metal helm with a single cream bone like horn protruding from the forehead.

The chest plate holding the same colour as the helmet, but along with the yellow hood, was a cloak that seemed to be attached and comprised of the same material as the hood, as this cloak seemed to extend over his left arm. Among the chest plate was yellow and lightly tanned straps that seemed to serve as a fixed piece to hold all the parts on this armor together, for upon the right shoulder was a large yellow shoulder plate, which seemed to compliment the azure blue shirt and trousers that the lone being was sporting. Upon these trousers was more yellow straps, and a belt that seemed to hold ammunition packs and various other survival gear. While his hands had the same hue as the chest plate and helmet, not only that but a pair of boots upon his feet, holding a metal like plate on the shins, and up to the knees, all coloured the same as the helmet.

Upon leaving the lockers for the male students, and seeing a few dummies for the firearm's practice, the lone being strolled over to the mechanical machine and pressed the button to send the humanoid being back to the wall. But he picked the one that was positioned where a open window was. He set the timer for one three minutes before the device would reset, seeing how the pressure plate he was one indicated him being there, the device saying "Station Occupied" Upon the device being set, the strange individual walked out of the building and into the major courtyard, still following the open window, letting cooler Autumn air into the warm building, he jogged for a good two minutes before setting his gear up.

Upon doing so, he judged he was about 16.6 yards (50 feet) from the window, and another 25 yards (75 feet) from the target, with his mind calm, and him now setting his large rifle, a unique and old appearance weapon. He lined up the iron sights, the visard in his helm glowing a force azure hue, the targeting reticals locking onto the single humanoid dummy, and as the timer reached zero, the dummy started moving left and right at a rather speedy pace, making him focus on the point it would be instead of the current position it held. When his eyes locked onto a location he knew it would be, for he calculated the speed it was going, the distance he was at, the velocity of his projectile, the wind and air pressure for inside and outside of the build, pulled the trigger of his gun, sending the bullet soaring through the air, and into the building.

As it passed through the window frame and towards the intended location, a loud crack shorty ruptured into the building and the copper FMJ shard struck the dummy, causing it to slam against the wall and cause the counter above the station to read, 1-0 and a female mechanical voice to say "Target hit", the figure simply pulled the lever action up and back, ejecting a shell from the chamber and focus on the target, his magazine now holding 9 rounds in it, and his figurement not changing. A calm breath of air slewed from his lips, and his voice rang out. "Target hit, one shell, nine hot, zero missed." "Beginning second shell." The mechanical like voice ringing from the helm, almost as from a radio broadcasting, something similar to the way sound left a phone when someone talked from it.

Mood: Focused
Condition: Healthy
Health 200
Aura 100
Link: Ravana

3SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Empty Re: SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Celia Windspear

Celia Windspear
Over on another side of the Training Area Celia swung her lance and focused on her form and feet placement, she had to figure out the perfect stance that allowed her to stay on her feet but also gave her enough power to strike and hit when it mattered. She had her power down as she was plenty strong, she wasn't just a pretty bookworm, not even close. However, she was having trouble moving her feet to potentially counter an attack back. She could always use her Semblance to push her backwards but heavily relying on a single ability would only get her into trouble eventually. She backed off the dummy and got down on one knee while she thought of a different strategy, she closed her eyes and tried to focus her mind.

- BANG -

She opened her eyes and sighed, well so much for that! Celia glanced around till she spotted the source of the noise, it looked to be coming from another huntsmen, weird yellow armor that suggested the person had no taste in fashion and judging by the weapon an outdated rifle that looks more fitting to be in a museum than in the hands of someone training to fight monsters, I suppose it didn’t matter what equipment they were using. Celia strode over to the culprit, she was going to give the person a piece of her mind because some people were actually trying to focus! As she approached the figure who didn’t seem to notice her presence she let off a pretentious cough and crossed her arms.

“Excuse me. Do you mind keeping the racket down? Some people are actually trying to focus!” she was irritated for sure and looking at this joke up close definitely didn’t help her mood, she wanted to become a Huntress to protect people, she didn’t expect to be roped into the fashion circus as well.

4SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Empty Re: SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Ravana

Ravana

Ravana

With the shell leaving his rifle, the target in sight, and the next round loaded into the chamber by his action bolt sliding along the action gauge, a simple bobbing of his head could be seen for during his chambering of the next round, he placed his index and middle fingers of his right hand to the temple of his helm, and began to play some music. And upon spotting the location once more, he pulled back the trigger and fired off another round, the loud Crack filled the air once more, and he ejected a empty shell from his guns chamber, with a rather displeased grunt coming from his helm, his helm having a sound blocking agent built in. With him seeing the round hitting the target, making the loud crack echo through the air once more, his voice rang out, a rather rough and rugged like tone it held.

"Tch... too easy, I need more distance... maybe... 1,200 yards." "That may require the Trylex B3-2X 15x Magnified Marksmen Scope." Upon his standing up and pulling the bolt back, pulling the magazine out and flicking on the safety he turned around, and startled by another person behind him, without hesitation he dropped his gun and did a backflip and placing his hand behind his waist under the cloak. He turned his music off with his fingers and materialized his Little Friend, a large knife out of his Aura, his Semblance, and then pulling his hand out of the cloak, acting like he had it sheathed under the cloak. Speaking out to this being whom seemed to being raging about something; "Who the hell are you?" "Back up, I don't know who you are, nor do I care, rule one about me, don't come up from behind me."

He said this in a more defensive manner, almost as if this being was a enemy, or a person he didn't care for, but his reaction was clear he didn't like to be spooked, and his stance was clearly that of a well trained fighter with a dagger, his left foot stationed in a forty five degree angle from his right foot. Which was pointing at this woman, the dagger in his right hand, and his left hand over his right arm, cupping it for even his slouched body seemed almost like a pouncing tiger or large cat. As the force blue energy line across the eye region of this beings helm slivered over, scanning her, he didn't like her body posture, or her body language, which seemed almost hostile. "What were you saying just now, speak girl, I don't have all day." "I didn't hear you, music in my helmet keeps sound from entering it, for I designed it that way."

Mood: Calm
Health 200
Aura 100

5SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Empty Re: SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Celia Windspear

Celia Windspear
Celia frowned and took a small step back at the huntsmen’s overreaction, you would think that someone who was attending a public Academy wouldn’t be so on edge. Celia still stood with one arm crossed but the guy seemed a little out of it if you catch that drift. Her other hand gripped her lance which was now collapsed at her side but could be sprung into action at moment’s notice.

"Who the hell are you?" "Backup, I don't know who you are, nor do I care, rule one about me, don't come up from behind me."

Celia was unamused at the comment. What a lovely greeting.

"What were you saying just now, speak girl, I don't have all day." "I didn't hear you, music in my helmet keeps sound from entering it, for I designed it that way."

Celia huffed and rolled her eyes, man this guy was really overdramatic. Probably a wannabe hero who thought he was better than everyone else. Celia shared a similar mindset but she kept a cool head and didn’t let her arrogance flaunt around like this guy was doing. She saw him shift his foot and take a defensive stance. His pose suggested he at least kind of understood what he was doing but his foot was planted in the ground solidly which probably didn't give him much flexibility, she noted this, she didn’t think this would come to blows but you never knew with these types of people. She felt his eyes on her and she returned the gaze through the slits of his helmet before speaking, her eyes had narrowed and she looked even more irritated than she was when she approached him but she tried to not let her mood influence her words.

“Look. I don’t know what your deal is but if you're going to use a high caliber rifle like that could you go practice elsewhere? You know, somewhere that isn't surrounded by others trying to focus!?” she was trying to sound sincere but with the way she was just treated it definitely irked her, this guy seriously had some nerve. Whatever. She didn’t need an answer from him. She sighed one last time before giving him a final glance and turning hoping that would be the end of the encounter.

6SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Empty Re: SSDD (Closed w/Ravana[Ask to Join]) Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Ravana

Ravana

Ravana

Hearing this woman speak; "Look. I don’t know what your deal is but if you're going to use a high caliber rifle like that could you go practice elsewhere? You know, somewhere that isn't surrounded by others trying to focus!?" He could tell she was irritated by her wording, and her stance, seeing her walking away from hi, after giving him a glance, one he cared little for, "If the sound of gunfire drives your focus away from whatever it was, how can you call yourself a hunter." "There are many other's like me that use guns." "Not that you'd understand, so go on, go play knight someplace else; I have training." He said with his voice echoing in the air, his let his knife dissipate into sand and he walked over to his rifle and picked it up, along with his magazine and trotted past her. His aura striking out a faint gold hue, and gave off a ice cold like feeling and walked into the thick forest surrounding the courtyard, his voice could be heard, he didn't even bother to tone it down. "Bloody cretin, this is why I hate people, don't know how to bloody adapt." Once he got to a safe distance, he set his gear down and went under the brush, the bushes hiding his body and the thick tree branches gave him enough shade to not be too hot, he loaded his gun once again and looked about, scanning the area for anything he could shoot that wouldn't get him into hotter water.

Mood: Calm
Health 200
Aura 100

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum