You are not connected. Please login or register

Beautiful Like Images [Closed] [w/Sammey, Sir Lothric Ember]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fleur decided that continuing to explore Bellmuse would benefit her, today however while accomplishing feats such as that, she also decided that collecting flowers and maybe drawing; since she hadn't in awhile would be a nice way to pass the time. She arrived in the Skylight Woods in the late afternoon, she wanted to enjoy the weather as it would be starting to cool down a bit from the summer's blazing heat. The tall grass and beautiful green trees surrounded her, it was quiet, peaceful. This feeling of solitude made her want to sit down, relax and draw She arrived in a large clearing with an assortment of roses, carnations, and some striking purple geraniums. She reached down a picked one, just one, however, just took the stem off and silently made a quick apology for hurting the beautiful life form, she took the geranium head and pinned it in her hair. She smiled. The wind blew softly and as she walked towards a shaded tree to sit. Fleur pulled out a tattered journal with many different sketches ranging from nature, people or of objects. She looked at the landscape before her and started drawing while humming a soft tune.

"♪ Mmm Hmmm Mhmm Hmmm Mmmm... ♪ "

"It's gorgeous out here..." she whispered to herself, she quickly drew the surrounding plant life and trees, even the little cardinal that was resting on a tree in front of her, this was a perfect scene, a perfect day.

Last edited by Fleur Aelagari on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was walking around the skylight woods to do some reading and skylight wood was the best place for it. There really wasn't any people and or grimm she walked around to rind a nice spot to do some reading. "Th-there must be a nice little cool place so i can do some reading." It was sometime before she found a nice tree with some nice shade and a soft breeze blowing on buy.

She than sit down by the base of the tree and started to read for sometime before she started to nod off  "♪ Mmm Hmmm Mhmm Hmmm Mmmm... ♪ " Sammey listened to the song of the wind as Sammey's mother use to call it. She tryed to stay up to listen to it but after a little she fail asleep as she fail to the floor. As she hit the floor she jumped up and "YEP!" and sit up and looked around.

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember
Having finished his daily training within the confines of the Academy Lothric wanted a change of scenery and who knew it might allow his creative juices to get flowing so that he could continue to honor his semblance with spectacular visages that his foes would be blessed to see before they met their demise.

Being stuck in his head while walking out from the woods and into the clearing Lothric had failed to notice the two other occupants tho the restriction his helmets visor had on his sight did not give him much to look after. Not one for being caught out in these potential dangerous areas Lothric was clad in his armor while his sword was sheathed to his side, he had not replaced the spike that had been sacrificed to grant Fleur the pendant but it was only a ornamental piece of his helmet but it did bother him slightly.

Shaking his head a few times to clear his mind Lothric drew his blade as he ran his gauntlet down the magnesium strip and as the sparks created burst forth he focused on them and their potential before his sword and gauntlet was engulfed in flame. Keeping his eyes upon the dancing fire and letting out a heavy sigh Lothric made a quick stab at the heavens with his sword and allowed the fire to engulf his entire form before it twisted and spun into a massive pillar of fire surrounding his entire frame.

A few moments after he sheathed his sword and with the aid of his hands started to weave the fire into a shape, after some time it had turned into a bird like form and Lothric kept shaping the form by adding and removing fire from different places until the shape had become what he wanted. "The Everburning" as those words where spoke from his lips and mind he unleashed his control over the flames and the explosion consumed the sky where he had placed the shape, tho it was not long before the fire burned out.

"I have a long way to go before I can use it in combat but with every time I practice I can feel my bond deepening and soon I will be able to conjure it to strike those that stand against me down."

He chuckled for a few moments before he unsheathed his sword once more and began to take a few practice swings to get his body ready for the practice he would preform once more today.

It had been  only an hour but Fleur's hand began to hurt, it was sore after drawing, she finished tracing out one of the trees in front of her before stopping. Fleur stood up and stretched, she yawned. She didn't even realize how comfortable she had gotten, she took a small walk around the area where she was. Only a moment had passed before Fleur turned the corner on the tree she had her back against. She heard what sounded like a yelp, looking around she spotted another girl, the girl looked panicked. Fleur wanted to do something but didn't want to approach the girl, what is she was doing something? Maybe she just wanted to be left alone. The girl had defiantly had noticed her now, Fleur stood there as stiff as the tree they both leaned on.

"H-hi..." "S-sorry!" "I-I didn't mean t-to disturb you" how embarrassing, Fleur felt heat rise to her face as she glanced down at her shoes, she kicked a rock trying to avoid the situation, she also twisted the ring on finger, a nervous habit. Fleur quickly glanced up for an escape, something to get her out of this situation, anything. In the distance, she saw a familiar set of armor, a defiantly unique set of armor. She wanted to call out to Lothric but just grasped his necklace that he gave her and waved, hoping he would see her and potentially save her of further embarrassment in front of this girl.

Sammey White

Sammey White
"H-hi..." "S-sorry!" A voice called out to her and Sammey freezes like a sacred puppy. "I-I didn't mean t-to disturb you" Saamey hid her face behind her scarf only showing her ice blue eyes not even looking at the person in front of her but just her feet. Sammey than yepped as she seen a rock coming at her. She fail back onto her butt "Owy" and dropping her book she had with her and having it land in front of the what sounds to be a girls feet.

Sammey was now really starting to panic more and more as she started to shake a little and her eyes started to water some. It was as if she was a lost child who lost her mommy.

Sammey:

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember
Lothric finished the last of his practice swings and noticed a figure waving at him, after a few moments he recognized the figure as Fleur. What was she doing out here and who was the other girl that suddenly fell onto the ground, whatever was going on it piqued his interest and seeing Fleur again would only do him good considering.

As he started to walk towards them Lothric chuckled slightly as a thought came to mind and sins he had a flair for the dramatic at least when it came to his abilities Lothric snapped his fingers on his left hand and small sparks started to appear which then engulfed his visage in a brilliant red shimmer. Slowly it started to take form as the shadowy visage of Lothric continued to move towards Fleur and the other, as he closed the gap his flames started to wrap around his armor in different places until it had taken on the guise as a brilliant red coat moving in the wind, attached to his shoulders and adding a certain regal style to his movements.

When he was but a few meters from the two he unsheathed his sword and as he closed the distance he knelt down on one knee as he placed the sword into the ground in front of him. "Salutations to you Lady Fleur." his voice took on a more knightly tone and he added a more respectful manner to the last words as he bowed his head slightly.

Lothric then removed his helmet and placed it upon the pommel of his sword while he turned his gaze towards the other who seemed to be on the verge of tears before he spoke in a gentle and calm manner "A thousand pardon but are you alright Mi'Lady?" He then bowed his head slightly while still keeping his gentle smile.

Fleur noticed the girl in front was now tearing up... Oh god... what had she done?! Fleur was never good at this whole comforting thing. Fleur was lost, thankfully she saw Lothric coming in the distance. He wielded his fire semblance with mastery, his sparks exploded until they made a long brilliant red coat that flowed down his back. And while Fleur was in awe of his abilities she turned to the crying girl... this was not going to be good. He took out his sword and dipped down onto one knee, placing the sword in front of himself.

"Salutations to you Lady Fleur."

She giggled at her introduction, "Lady?" Her? Hardly.

"H-hi Lothric... it's n-nice to see you again." she smiled at him, almost completely forgetting about the other girl until Lothric tried to make contact with her. Fleur hoped his rather smooth style of conversing would help her in this situation in which she was completely clueless. She took a few steps forward, cautiously before kneeling down to the girl.

"Hi... I'm Fleur....w-what's your name?" she started hoping that girl would feel more at ease.

Sammey White

Sammey White
"Salutations to you Lady Fleur." Sammey jumped some and seen someone just knelt down on one knee as he placed the sword into the ground in front of him. The other girl giggled at the guy "H-hi Lothric... it's n-nice to see you again." "A thousand pardon but are you alright Mi'Lady?" as the two were talk Sammey rain or well teleported away form the guy and behind the girl like a scared little kid hiding behind her mommy hugging the girl right arm face hidding behind it. "Hi... I'm Fleur....w-what's your name?" Sammey didn't say anything but just hided her face more.

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember
Lothric let out a sigh when the girl decided to hide behind Fleur and it seemed to have offended him even if only slightly. Standing up to his full height and sheathing his sword he turned his gaze towards Fleur and started to smile as he removed some pieces of metal from his pouch before giving Fleur a simple nod.

His fiery cloak suddenly started to creep over his armor until it started to gather in his right hand where the pieces of metal was within. A few moments later the intensity of the flames grew quite rapidly as Lothric used his free hand to help fuse and shape the mental, this process went for quite some bit of time as he started to whistle before closing his eyes and his whistle turned into a song.

♪ "Bride of the Fire, clasp me now close, Bride of the Fire! I have shed the bloom of the earthly rose I have slain desire." ♪ keeping his voice slightly lower then what was normal Lothric kept weaving his flames and another gathering of fire appeared behind him and took a humanoid shape, it resembled Lothrics armor but with female face instead and it seemed to hold onto his Shoulders as he continued the song ♪ "Beauty of the Light, surround my life, Beauty of the Light! I have sacrificed longing and parted from grief I can bear thy delight." ♪ and as soon as his words faded the fire behind him extinguished it self before Lothric opened his eyes and extinguished the flames in his hands.

Smiling at what he had crafted Lothric once more knelt down but this time he held out his creation, an iron pendant with the shape of a teddy bear with a heart in the middle which seemed to have the words inscribed Thine fear art not who thou are! He then held out the pendant towards Sammey as he gave her a friendly smile before saying in his normal calm and regal manner "I understand my visage may be frightening but it is my sincerest wish that you may forgive me and accept this small token."

♪ "Bride of the Fire, clasp me now close, Bride of the Fire! I have shed the bloom of the earthly rose I have the slain desire." ♪

♪ "Beauty of the Light, surround my life, Beauty of the Light! I have sacrificed longing and parted from grief I can bear thy delight." ♪

Fleur listened to Lothric's song, it was a nice melody even if sometimes his notes seemed a little off. Just then the girl Fleur was trying to comfort bolted behind her arm and latched onto her.

"O-Oh?!" she let out a startled yelp and jumped slightly. The girl seemed to be afraid of Lothric, who was completely harmless... probably. Her attention returned to Lothric who was now forging another one of his gifts. This time, it was a pendant, it had a teddy bear and a heart in the middle. She giggled at the creation, it was cute. He leaned down and offered it to the girl who was still clutching onto Fleur. Fleur tried to move but with the girl there it was nearly impossible, she wanted to talk to the girl but she couldn't move as the girl was ironed on. Fleur sighed.

"I think our f-friend here has g-glued me" she laughed a bit, she seriously couldn't move without tipping over.

While stuck in place Fleur felt a tickling on her shoulder. She tilted her head and was greeted with a large beetle-like creature crawling on her shoulder. She screamed and tried to flick it. Her only intelligible words were...

"Get It Off"
"Get It Off"
"G-get IT OFF"

She struggled and ended up tripping and falling on her face, she took her addition with her. She rolled and was breathing heavily. Fleur then panicked and mumbled to Lothric, it sounded it like...

"I-Is it gone?!" she tried sitting up but found that once again she was anchored to the ground by the tight grip. She just prayed the creature was dead or gone.

Sammey White

Sammey White
♪ "Bride of the Fire, clasp me now close, Bride of the Fire! I have shed the bloom of the earthly rose I have the slain desire." ♪

♪ "Beauty of the Light, surround my life, Beauty of the Light! I have sacrificed longing and parted from grief I can bear thy delight." ♪

The man with the sword was singing and it was a little off key making it sound bad and funny. Sammey than slowly started to poke one eye out form behind Fleur to see what was going on till. "O-Oh?!" Fleur let out a startled yelp and jumped slightly that in turn made Sammey do the same thing and hug even titer hiding her face behind Fleur again. "I think our f-friend here has g-glued me" Sammey face turn more red when Fleur said that so she hid more "Get It Off" "Get It Off" "G-get IT OFF"

Fleur fail over and with Sammey hugging her arm she to joined her on the floor and in turn some ice dust fail out and got set off freezeing 95% of Sammey's body in ice and 85% of Fleur's body in ice Sammey came form a place were there was always ice and sown so she was use to something like this but Fleur on the other hand wasn't and only had a few min before she froze to death and Sammey only may of have just a few mins more than her.

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember
Being slightly surprised by the two of the falling over Lothric was about to make a comment when he suddenly noticed the ice dust fall over with them and quickly threw himself backwards so that he wouldn't be caught in it's radius. When he looked back up Lothric's eyes widened and he quickly activated his semblance before rushing over to the two, weaving forth several small orbs of fire which slowly began to radiate heat and sent forth several beams of concentrated fires to melt away the ice. While this was happening Lothric himself had weaved his fire around his hands and placed them directly upon each of their backs and started to slowly cover the ice in fire as he focused on removing the ice quickly yet still not hurting them.

"Remind me to never make her react like this ever again..."
Lothric let out a sigh as he talked not quite sure if they could hear him or what was happening but he continued to thaw them out of the ice, it was working but not fast enough and not wanting to hurt them he took a few steps back and started to weave more flames as he seemed to create something.

While he was doing this the fire orbs continued to do their work but it was going slowly, Lothric then finished his weaving and the fire took the shape of himself yet with a female face before walking to their sides and pouring fire into the ice as it started to crack and melt away.

When it was finished the orb dissipated and the fiery being stood up and returned to Lothric's side who then collapsed to his knees due to the effort and concentration that had been required to thaw them out but not harm them beyond some slightly red skin.

The fiery being knelt down besides him and Lothric looked at it before smiling as he said "No need to worry your self I am fine. Thank you for listening." the fiery being then started to slowly vanish as Lothric stood up and walked over to the two "Well so are you two alright or should I be thinking of a way to carry you towards Syne?".

Fleur couldn't move, she knew she fell over, she felt really numb. She tried to make reasoning of her situation but couldn't actually understand why. She tried moving, nothing. Legs; nothing. Arms; nothing. Fleur felt really tired all of a sudden, she probably should have been worried, she wasn't. She was just very... relaxed...very tired...just...relax...her eyes closed.

~ Crack ~ ~Crack~

...? What...

~ Crack ~ ~Crack~

"o need to worry yu slf I am fe. hnk you for ltenig."

A voice..? Fleur's brain was slowly coming online again. She opened her eyes and saw Loth standing over her.

"Well so are you two alright or should I be thinking of a way to carry you towards Syne?"

Fleur slowly tried to stand, she got about halfway before she fell at his feet, she felt shaky. She didn't even really remember what would happen. She groaned and rubbed her head. After a 3rd attempt at trying to stand she relegated herself to sit down. Fleur looked around, she had a weird sense of déjà vu.

"W-what happened...?" she tilted her head from side to side, a snap. She winced. She shivered, she felt cold still and uncomfortable and the Sun's light hurt her eyes. Fleur sighed and ended up she falling onto her back and her hair falling over her face.

OOC:

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey opened her eye and felt a something clod on her and it felt good as if she was back home with her family. She than looked around and seen Fleur and her was in a big block of ice. *H-h-how were w-w-we att-attacked?* Than what looked to be fire came over the ice. Sammey didn't know why this was happening than it hit her Fleur was in the ice as well *H-ho no ca-can ha-handle this kind of cold!?!? w-we need to get out soon* ~ Crack ~ ~Crack~ ~ Crack ~ ~Crack~ "Huh?" The ice was starting to beak form the fire and were was the fire coming form.

Sammey closed her eyes not knowing what els to do "Well so are you two alright or should I be thinking of a way to carry you towards Syne?" Sammey flat Fleur move and seen her trying to get up once she was up Sammey stood up like nothing happened at all and still looked to the floor hiding behind her scarf covering most of her face and some of her eyes.

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember
Lothric turned his gaze upon Sammey before letting out a light sigh and turned his focus upon Fleur as he knelt down besides her. "Well it seems some one had something akin to Ice dust of some sort and well it seemed to encase you both within a block of ice. I was then forced to use a few tricks in order to break you two out of it or well I do not really wish to think about what might have happened." Lothric sounded concerned as he spoke before he offered his right hand towards Fleur if she needed it to assist in her getting back up on her feet.

"I also suggest that we head back towards Syne so that an individual of quite some medical knowledge and skill can take a look at you both. It would be a failure on my part as a friend and a Huntsman in training to not seek such aid for you both." he had regained his calm tone and regal manner as if Lothric was getting back into his normal way of thinking after the strange and slightly frighting situation that both of them and he had been placed under.

Lothric turned his gaze to the area behind him and a small smile crept upon his features for a moment before he returned his gaze towards Fleur and Sammey. The smile was replaced by a slight worried look as Lothric was still slightly worried about the return trip towards Syne and the potential backlash this whole ordeal might have upon them both despite the fact that Sammey seemed to have recovered from the whole ordeal rather quickly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum