You are not connected. Please login or register

No rest for the wicked [priv Mermalloyd/hunt]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
The golden-haired girl laid peacefully on the sandy shores of Kompress Beach, a simple towel on the ground and a propped up umbrella was all she needed to have such a relaxing day. The ocean was practically empty too, what with the weather being a little colder than what is deemed comfortable. For Averia Frost however, it was the perfect temperature. Sunny with a cool breeze. Yep. Just the way she liked it.

She got up on her elbows and slid her sunglasses up to her head as she looked at her mini-cooler. Yes, she brought a cooler this time. Nothing beats a cool nice drink in this weather. And because of that, her thoughts lingered on a most difficult debate: should she get soda or beer?

Definitely beer.

A single pop and the beer was opened. She moved to sit up and took a huge swig off her beverage, savouring the feeling as it flowed smoothly down her throat.

"Ah, yes. This is life~"

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
It was a day in which Lloyd had nothing to do. But really nothing. Not weapon tweaking, no bike modification, no real training to do. Nothing. So he decided that today he would go for a stroll in town. Since he never really explored the beach area, Lloyd decided that he'd go there. Like always, randomness got the best of him when he had no idea of what to do or where to go.

Later on that day, he reached the beach and stopped on the road and looked at the water. The scenery was peaceful, calming and Lloyd just stood there for a while. After a moment though, he noticed an umbrella afar. "Is someone really... sunbathing there? in November? Who would even do that?" Curiosity got the best of him and he had to see who would even be out at the beach at this time of year. He drove closer to the umbrella he saw. When he got there, he took a closer look to who was there before he chuckled. "You know that drinking alcohol in public is illegal, right?" He clearly recognize the girl he "helped" killing Creeps. Lloyd wasn't on the beach itself, just standing a bit away but not far enough to need to shout. He waved at the girl before dismounting his bike and walked slowly towards her. "Can you answer this for me: how can you manage to be wearing nearly nothing in that temperature? What are you even doing here?" He seemed perplexed by the girl but was also surprised to see her again, like he thought they would never meet again somehow.

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
Averia had finished almost half of the bottle as she stared off the horizon as far as the beach could let her see. This was why she hated silence. So many thoughts lingered on her head. So many memories going through her mind. The girl closed her eyes and sighed. Of all days her portable music player had to break, it just had to be today where she could've blasted some EDM without the risk of complaining neighbours and police knocking on her door.

"You know that drinking alcohol in public is illegal, right?"

The random voice made Averia open her eyes and look over her shoulder. A guy. The guy. Averia recognised him as that epic fail hero who joined her on her hunt last week. A slight smirk curved on the corner of her lips as her crystal-blue hues shifted to the guy's ride. Heh. Not bad. She had a motorbike herself and had actually used as well on her way to the beach before that King Taijitu snake appeared. What are the odds another person did the same.

"Louie! Fancy meeting you here!" She waved at him. "Ah, where are my manners." She turned to her cooler and took another bottle of beer before throwing it to him. He was standing not too far away from her anyway, and with her accuracy as an expert marksman, throwing a beer bottle was normal thing.

"Well, if you're so jealous, come join me." She chuckled. At the mention of her attire in response to the weather however, she looked down at her swimsuit and blinked. Then she smirked as she looked at the guy.

"Why? Like what you see~?"

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was rather surprised by own the girl acted with him. She acted so casual with him that he didn't feel the need to be formal with her like he usually dies with girls. As he was thrown the beer bottle and offered to join, he looked around to see no one before shrugging and joining the girl under her umbrella. He sat next to her before sighing. "You'll never get my name right, will you?"

He poped the cap on the beer using his semblance and took a sip before the girl asked if he liked how she looked in her swimsuit. He did thought that she was cute, but Lloyd wasn't the kind to easily compliment a girl just like that. He looked at her once more to have a good look at her, trying to avoid staring. She had a red two-pieces with small black patterns. She looked very pretty in it, but he thought that something else would have been better. He looked away for a second before taking a gulp of the beer. "Well... you do look pretty, I'll give you that, but maybe something blue would have suit you better. You know, to match with those eyes of yours.

He stared at the horizon for a moment, thinking about multiple things. Like the letter he received from his father months ago that he never read, the voice he began to hear since last week and other things of lesser important. But he wasn't in the mood to think about anything so he took another gulp of his beer before looking at the girl. He noticed earlier that she looked at his bike and wondered if she had an interest in motorbike."Saw you looking at Sleipnir earlier. Got a bike of your own by any chance?"

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
Averia placed a hand on the ground behind her and rested her weight on it as she leaned back. She followed the guy with her stare as his tall figure moved underneath the umbrella to sit with her. That made her smile. He was cool enough to join her instead of being a worrywart. She noticed he stared at her for a moment before looking away and giving out his opinion about the swimsuit. This time, Averia couldn't contain her amusement and she laughed.

"It was a rhetorical question, silly. And that was a very half-baked compliment by the way. You're supposed to say 'you're a goddess of beauty and perfection' or something along those lines," Averia said playfully.

She found the guy cute being all innocent like that. He was the serious type who seemed to not know how to deal with a girl like her. That made him all the more adorable in her eyes. At the mention of Sleipnir, his motorbike, her eyebrows shot up in interest.

"Yep. Metallic black with a sleek fairing. My Deathwing will leave your Sleipnir grovelling in the dust though~" she teased.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As apparently her question was rhetoric, Lloyd looked away a bit embarrassed. How was he supposed to know she didn't really mean to know what he thought? He just answered with his honest opinion on how she looks. She asked for it, right? When she then critiqued his compliment, he couldn't help but chuckled at himself. She was right in a way. "Well, I'd suggest that you avoid being rhetorical then. When someone asks me something, I usually answer, that's all. As for that compliment, sorry. I know that it's pretty cliché, but at least it was honest... Since he already had complemented her once, and that she thought it was half-baked, he thought maybe another one would make up for it. What would he lose anyway? "...I wouldn't dare lie to a pretty flower like yourself.~"

Lloyd gave her a little smile before taking a sip of his beer. Surely she would notice that he wasn't used to that. At least he wasn't uptight.... he hoped... When she talked about her bike, the Deathwing, Lloyd had a grin on his face when he looked at her. "Oh? Is this a challenge to a race, Missy? It would be interesting, surely~" There was a clear determination in Lloyd's eyes, a fire burning. He wished to race against someone since he got Sleipnir up and running. It would make his day to race against the girl. He then realized that he still didn't know her name. "Tell me, would it be possible to know your name? Unless you want me to call you Missy all the time?"

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Grimm Type: Boarbatusk
Count: 3
Level: 2
Boarbatusk 1 HP: 80/80
Boarbatusk 2 HP: 80/800
Boarbatusk 3 HP: 80/80

It wasn't usual for Grimm to make their way to Kompress Beach. Most Grimm often stayed in the forest, knowing full well simply invading on human territory would never fare well. Though humans had a tendacy to be weak, they were large in numbers an would easily outnumber the Grimm.

This was not the case for a certain pack of Boarbatusks, who grew brave and left the forest. These Boarbatusks were wrecking havoc on the beach, ruining what was supposed to be a fun day for many humans. The Boarbatusks went through and tore through different items left behind by the humans as they ran away from the monsters. Beach umbrellas, food stands, everything in the Boarbatusks path was laid to ruin.

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
"...I wouldn't dare lie to a pretty flower like yourself.~"

"Pfft.." Averia bit her lip trying to suppress a laugh. However, his words coupled with the seriousness in his tone and expression kept replaying on her mind and she couldn't take it. She burst out laughing, slapping the person's arm beside her as a force of habit. This guy was way too precious.

"Sorry about that.. hah.. that was just too great.. You're a funny one, Leo."

She watched as he took a sip from the beer. One didn't simply take a sip on a beer bottle. It finally occurred to her that he might not be used to drinking alcohol, how ever mild it was, which was understandable considering his personality. Such a gentleman. From her cooler she took out a soda to which she would swipe his bottle and switch it with the can. "And for that, you earn a pop. I'm taking the beer cause I ran out. Ehe~"

Then he asked about a race challenge. Averia smiled, noting the spark in the person's eyes. So he was a motorcycle enthusiast just like her. Interesting. "Mhm. Prepare to eat dirt. The only thing you're going to see is the rear of my bike." Averia grinned.

Oh right. My name. Averia lips parted to reply... only to be interrupted by a random scream from a distance. The girl turned to the other side and saw a pack of grimms rampaging near the tavern.

"Of course." She rolled her eyes before finishing her bottle of beer. Her hand lazily searched for the gun holsters somewhere near the mini-cooler and once she found them, she stood up and fastened it around her hips.

"What are the odds that we're killing grimms together again." Averia snickered before walking casually to where the boar-looking things were. She didn't even bother putting her choker and thigh accessory serving as her armour since... you know.. the colour didn't go well with her swimsuit.

Once she was at a good enough distance, she took out her golden desert eagles, aimed it at one boar which had its side exposed then held the trigger, causing a barrage of bullets to fire towards it. Then she dashed to her side, to get a good angle of the boar's backside to which she would then fire at it next.
Battle Log:

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As the girl burst in laughter as he had complimented, Lloyd sighed to himself as she clearly didn't take any of this seriously. Sure it wasn't like he was trying to flirt with her, but still, it was a sincere thought. "Well, at least you made her laugh, that's not a bad thing, isn't it? And she missed my name again..." The girl then took his beer away and gave him a soda, saying that she had no more left in he bottle. He pouted at the sugary beverage a moment."...but I liked that beer..." He then looked back at the girl with a grin on his face, like he was planning something about that bike race he hoped they would have one day. "Your rear? I'm sure it wouldn't be a bad view, but I don't intend to lose. I hope you can fly, cause you'll see the underside of my bike" He chuckled lightly before the girl was about to reveal her name, but she was interrupted...

He looked in the same direction as the girl when a commotion was heard further down the beach. Grimms seemed to have made their way on the beach  somehow and were wrecking havoc. The girl snickered about this being the second time they would hunt together, which wasn't really a bad thing. She was a good Huntress, she had good weapons..... and was going to fight those Grimms in her swimsuit?!? Lloyd stood up, stared at the girl for a moment before shrugging. "Well, it's not like she has the time to go change anyway."

As the girl slowly walked while shooting a one of the boar, Lloyd unfolded his lance and started to circle around in order to leave the field clear for the girl to attack. As he was running for the beast that was behind the two others, his coat slowly switched to it armored form with the plates forming around his shoulders and his chest. At the right distance, Lloyd thrust at the Grimm's flank twice in a quick succession before stepping on the side while still moving around, not wanting to stay still for the spin dash the Boarbatusks were known for.

Attack 1: First Thrust --> Boar 3 {45}
Attack 2: Combo Thrust --> Boar 3 {45}

No utility use

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Boarbatusk 1 HP: 30/80
Boarbatusk 2 HP: 80/800
Boarbatusk 3 HP: 40/80

Admist the chaos, both of the Boarbatusks took the attacks by surprise. Boarbatusk 1 a round of gunfire to the side and Boarbatusk 3 took a sudden stab from a lance. Though the Boarbatusks were caught by surprise, they weren't entirely caught off guard. They were expecting to have some kind of fight after all.

Boarbatusk 3 jumped back at the Hunter's following lance attacks and tried to counter by gouging at the male hunter with its tusks.

Boarbatusk 1 jump and began to spin its body vertically at high speeds, propelling its quickly across beach. Boarbatusk 1 took a large arc around the huntress with the duel pistols and would charge her from the side. By not taking a direct approach at her, Boarbatusk 1 would avoid further bullet damage.

Boarbatusk 2 charged the human closest to it which was the hunter with the lance. Boarbatusk 2 would be providing support to Boarbatusk 3 by following up with its own attack.

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
Averia clicked her tongue as the boarbatusk started their annoying spinning, causing some of her bullets to miss the target. She flicked her wrist to return her guns into their travel gauntlet mode, thus freeing her hands for her next attack. She turned to face the boar coming towards her side. Stretching both arms to her right, she used her semblance to conjure a giant hammer almost the size of herself. She charged forward to the grimm before jumping into the air and smashing the hammer right above the boarbatusk in hopes of stopping its spinning. Still gripping the hammer, she would stretch her arms and and let go of the weapon to push herself off the grimm towards its back. Landing on the ground, she'd immediately deliver a powerful kick to its hind legs then flicked her wrists again to return the guns to her hands and fire bullets on the said grimm just to make sure it was dead.

Almost immediately, she spun on her heels, aimed the guns to the other boar charging towards her hunting partner and held the trigger to fire bullets.

"Need help over there, dear sir? Seems you have your hands quite full. Does it take you that long to kill one boar?" Averia teased with a small laugh.

Battle Log:

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
One thrust out of two managed to hit Lloyd's target as the boar dodged the second one by jumping backward. Lloyd let go of a "tsk" as he seemed to never be able to hit anything more than once whenever he fights. "I'm not fast enough... I'm too heavy with that lance and my armor... I need to balance things out somehow..." As the Grimm that he was attacking came back with an attack of its own with its tusks, Lloyd took a large step to the side before giving himself a momentum with a spin before swinging his lance downward to the Grimm, trying to smash it to the ground.

Lloyd then heard the girl "offering her help" with one of the Boarbatusks in a way that seemed like taunting... no, definitively a way to taunt him. "You know, unlike you I have a heavy weapon and an armor, I can't move as fast as you naturally. I also trained myself to survive an encounter, not necessarily kill the Grimms fast."With the other beast coming for him and the girl shooting in his direction, Lloyd stuck the tip of his lance in the ground and extended it in order to launch himself forward in the air like a pole vault. This way he would probably dodge both the Grimm's and the girl's attacks. Once he would reach the ground, he would turn to face the boar and use his semblance to dash forward with his lance pointing at the Grimm in hope to impale its side. With the speed he was going though, if he missed, it could be dangerous afterward.

Attack 1: Downward Slam --> Boar 3 {45}
Attack 2: Dash Thrust --> Boar 2 {45}

Utility uses: 1

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
GRIMM ENCOUNTER
Boarbatusk 1 HP: 0/80
Boarbatusk 2 HP: 0/80
Boarbatusk 3 HP: 0/80

Boarbatusk 1's spinning travel was brought to a halt as a massive ice hammer was brought down onto it. The kick that followed it after momentarily stunned it. But finally, as the bullets showered it, Boarbatusk 1 was no more.

Lloyd's downward slam on Boarbatusk 3 caught it solidly across its skull, crippling the head and immediately killing the Boar Grimm.

Boarbatusk 2 couldn't get in close enough to Lloyd, the length of the lance kept the Grimm at a disadvantage. Boarbatusk 2 tried to hope to the side as the lance was thrusted at it, but it was two slow and the lance caught the Grimm right in the chinks of its bone armor, piercing its flesh and holding it in place. Quickly, Boarbatusk 2 was no more as Averia shredded through the Boarbatusk with a shower of high powered bullets.

As if in unison, all of the Boarbatusks dispersed into black ashes which were carried away by the wind, which was the normal nature of Grimm.

[OOC: #neverforgetboarbatusks2015]

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
OOC: that hashtag though. lol! xD made my day, you crazy dork <3

IC:

Ah..!

It was too late for Averia to realise that the two-tone hair guy was actually inside the range of her bullets. She'd been entirely focused on the grimms that she unconsciously blocked out her allies's positioning - a natural trait that she had had ever since she started fighting; it was another reason she couldn't be in a team. However, she let out a relieved sigh as he was able to do dodge both the grimm's attacks and her own. She still felt bad about it but since it didn't do any harm, she shrugged it off. Then just like that the boarbatusks died.

Averia blinked at how fast they were destroyed. She stood up and returned her guns to their respective holsters before walking to the guy with the lance. She looked up at him then gave him an approving grin. "Ha! Did you see that? We totally obliterated them!" she said rather brightly. And of course, knowing her personality, she just had to add another tease. "You didn't get hurt, did you?" She chuckled. Judging from how the guy fought well, obviously she knew he was unharmed. Still, she just wanted to mess with him.

Nevermore

Nevermore
Grimm Encounter
Count: 2
Nevermore One HP: 115/115
Nevermore Two HP: 115/115

A forceful gust began to pulsate from skies above the two unsuspecting hunters. There in the sky, two Nevermores descend upon the idle hunter and huntress on the beach as they exchanged praise. A loud shrill shriek had been emitted before the creatures who made it had came into view before Nevermore one descended a bit lower before flapping it's wings violently to the hunter and huntress while Nevermore two dives down, outstretched wings to take advantage of the environmental predicament Nevermore One was attempting to cause. Nevermore Two had positioned itself to the right side of the two hunters attempting to ram it's left wing into there torsos.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As the three Boarbatusks started to vanish like ashes in the wind, Lloyd let go of a relieved sigh before taking a more confortable stance while his armor's plates slowly started to fade back into his coat, returning it to it's original form. As the girl approached him to tease him, he darted her with his eyes before chuckling. "You know, in two times we fought together, you nearly hit me twice with your bullets. Who knows, maybe next time you'll actually manage to hit me." He then gave her a teasing smile before taking a more serious look. "But seriously though, you should be a little more careful about your surounding. We wouldn't want you to shoot toward someone that can't dodge your attacks, especially if they wouldn't witstand them."

Realizing that he sounded like he was maybe a bit too criticising, he pat her shoulder with a smile. "But hey, at least no one was hurt and you got rid of those boars without trouble. Not every day do we see a girl in a bikini slaying Grimms, you're really something, you know."
After that, Lloyd heard the loud shriek that a sudden duo of Nevermores was doing. "Seems like it's not the time to celebrate yet..."Looking up to see what was happening while his coat turned back into its armor form, he stood there watching the birds as once came to create a powerful gust of wind. Barely shielding his eyes from the wind and sand, Lloyd kept track of the second Nevermore as it approached them. "Oh no you don't!" The flying best made a mistake by aiming an attack with its wings as Lloyd stood aside and was ready to thrust his lance downward into the wing to pin the bird down, either by having the lance work as a nail, or by damaging the wing enough to prevent flight. With the speed it was going, the lance may just rip through the wing without stopping the Nevermore. Lloyd gave a look to the girl hoping that she was alright before speaking. "I take this one, you take the other. I hope you can fly, cause hammering it down might just work." Hoping she would figure out what to do without anymore explanation, He moved his hand toward where she was standing and gave her a slight nod and a look to the first Nevermore. lloyd then activated his Semblance to Repel her from the ground, lauching her toward the bird that was above them. He then stood ready for the next assault from the Grimms, hoping that both would be brought down and thus nulifying their advantage.

Attack: Downward pinning thrust

Utility uses: 1

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
The cocky smile Avery donned until now quickly faded as she was left stunned by this guy's comeback. Her eyebrows lowered and she parted her lips to retaliate but ended up grumbling and averting her gaze, cheeks flushing in both annoyance and embarrassment. As if she didn't know her lack of general awareness already, this guy had to rub it in.

"I did not need to her that from you.. you.. lousy swing.. with that.. lousy lance." She rolled her eyes. "And for the record, you were standing in the line of my bullet range, so it's all your fault for not looking at my position. Psh." She then poked his hand off her shoulder. "And don't touch me... shoo shoo."

And of course, flying grimms just had to ruin their fun. Avery shielded her eyes as one of them blasted a gust of wind. However, with its size it was almost impossible to miss the other's descent to attack them with its wing. Avery merely hopped over it and planned to attack the thing as well when she heard the guy talk about a plan.

"Excuse me, peasant. I don't take orders from any--...!" Avery almost made an uncharacteristic scream as she was propelled off the ground by his semblance. This jerk! "I could've handled the flying on my own thank you very much!" she growled.

Nevertheless, she twisted her body so she was facing the bird, her weapon shifting to their gun forms and infusing it with her ice semblance to increase the damage output. She fired bullets against the underbelly of the grimm as she ascended, and once she was close enough, an ice lance visually similar to that of what the guy was wielding formed directly by her feet, using the shaft to ride it akin to a hoverboard and manoeuvred it to stab against the bird's neck. Whether it connected or not, the abrupt halt would cause her body to propel higher in the air above the bird, and proceed to shower its head and body with bullets.

Battle Log:

Nevermore

Nevermore
Grimm Encounter
Nevermore One HP: 95/115
Nevermore Two HP: 70/115

To underestimate the speed of nevermore was a grave mistake. To combat them in the air even more so. Being able to reach the sky was one thing, but achieving total dominance of it as a bird? These humans seemed foolish enough to think they had such prowess. The nevermore targeted by the launched girl. Was she so foolish as to believe the bird would make no attempt to counter her assault? The beast flapped it's mighty wings, the side-ward hail of bullets. The beast to however was too arrogant in it's belief of aerial dominance, lowering itself as it expected the girl to fall.  Doing so found the icy lance not in the beast's neck but to it's lower left side. With a loud shriek the bird quickly upturned itself; going from horizontal and almost hovering to vertical with it's beak straight ahead of itself. The gust produced by the beast, now moving at an incredible speed toward the other side of the beach, was liable to at least batter the girl down toward earth and probably damage her due to the fall.

The nevermore dealing with the boy was pierced, however he had underestimated the beast's speed. The boy's lance stuck near the back edge of one of the beast's wingtips and, due to the beast's speed, immediately tore through it. The beast managed to retain momentum, landing a good distance away from it. While the beast doubted it was downed the pain did feel as though it would make things difficult. Noting it's brother circling above it the beast had an idea.

Whipping up harsh winds the beast created a sandstorm in the surrounding area, wings meant to keep a beast of that size in the could whip up dastardly ones. As the wave of sand approached the duo the more able body Grimm had an idea to. Taking note of both the girl and the boy's location the beast, with a heave of it's massive wings, sent six projectile feathers; three per hunter. As the sandstorm hit the colossal feathers rushed in, primed to pierce their targets.

OOC:

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd did underestimate the speed at which the bird flew by, but he was glad he didn't underestimate the distance between them or at that speed he would have been sent himself flying. Maybe that would have been karma for sending the blonde girl in the air without warning. At least she was able to do something out of the situation. As she surfed her ice-made lance, Lloyd chuckled as he was kind of flattered that she went with a similar design to his lance, although probably not the best suited for surfing into a flying monster.

Lloyd looked back at the Nevermores right in time to see them one last time before the sandstorm hit him. He didn't know how his partner would fair, but he knew that when you're not sure of what's going on because you can't see, a defensive stance is the best option. With that Lloyd raised both his hands and activated his Semblance toward the last seen location of the two birds. Not knowing where the attacks would come from, he didn't want to leave any options unplanned.

He didn't have to wait long before feathers came towards him through the sand. The trio of projectiles came directly for him with a deadly precision that would make a marksman jealous. But with his preparation, Lloyd was able to Repel the first two feathers at full strength back at their sender, but the third went through, passing by the two returning projectile before grazing his shoulder pad.

With reduced visibility, Lloyd was glad that he had managed to get two out of three, but now the Nevermores would probably move and he wouldn't know from where they'd come from, so he tried to run out of the sandstorm, heading directly behind him.

Attack 1 and 2: Repel feathers, 2/3 {20} {20}

Repelled 2 attacks with 20 potential damage, negating incoming damage altogether
Third attack received hit its mark for the minimum of 5

No Utility use

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
The giant bird suddenly changed its flying motion to a vertical ascend with the gust managing to knock Avery off in the air and fall towards the ground. Hmm? This beast is challenging me in an aerial battle? She smirked. Well, all Nevermores she'd fought before had always wanted to assert their position as a dominant predator especially in their field of battle. Except, Avy was as stubborn as them, proving to these mindless beasts that every field is her field of battle - even the air.

Just like before, an ice board materialised by her feet providing her a means of manoeuvre in the air as she ascended back to the bird's level. The sandstorm would prove to be a problem though. She slid a hand over her eyes and conjured transparent eye shield made of ice to avoid the dust irritating them. The visibility wasn't helped though. She was able to, with the fast reaction of her ice board, move around two feather projectiles but the last one managed to graze her arm. A simple scratch.

She zoomed forward towards the bird, firing bullets at its eyes, then made a sharp turn to the right to target its wing next, moving to its backside to shower it with bullets and finally emptying her clip on the beast's left wing.

Battle Log:

Nevermore

Nevermore
Grimm Encounter
Nevermore One HP: 40/115
Nevermore Two HP: 50/115

The grounded beast managed to weave past one feather, surprised as it was launched back toward the beast. Pausing in shock the second scraped past the bird's beak, tearing a small hole in it's hull. With an ear wrenching screech the beast flapped it's wings far harder, the sandstorm intensifying even more so. Simply breathing would prove a challenge. It sent forth three more feathers with a greater force, riding the wind currents toward throughout the storm. The beast continued to whip up winds, going all out.

The second nevermore however was not so fortunate in it's avoidance, immediately catching a bullet with it's eye. The beast would not however take this laying down, the sky was it's domain. No weakling land walker was going to sour it's airborne experience. With a mighty whip of it's wings it shot forward like a bullet, well on target to burst into and through the icy woman on it's darting path. It didn't stop there though, the beast continued it's arcing trajectory; diving into the sandstorm. The beast needed to roost and recover, knowing it's body couldn't stand another attack like that.

Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, the beast came down with a mighty crash right in line with where the boy was running. Potentially crushing him into the sands of the beach to remain forever.

Battle Log:

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
Avery coughed a little as the sandstorm intensified. She had no problem maintaining her airborne status since her semblance, being the best of abilities, could withstand the torrid winds. However, breathing was proving to be more difficult. As she watched the Nevermore shoot forward towards her in a frontal assault, she debated on her options and finally came to a conclusion.

The gunslinger decided to take the full impact of the crash, wincing at the pain it brought but taking that opportunity to release point-blank shots on the Nevermores body and under its neck. And if for some random miracle it lived, Avery would proceed to pelt its back with bullets as it descended to crash towards her hunting companion.

Avery quickly manoeuvred away from the sandstorm to give herself some breathing room. With a few more bullets left, she shot forward inside the storm once more to locate the other grimm, aim her guns towards the other Nevermore and emptied her clip on its body and wings in hopes of finishing both off.

Battle Log:

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
It would seem Avery's decisions were on point for despite emptying her clip, all her shots connected and she successfully finished both Nevermores off. She took a moment to appreciate the birds dispersing into black ashes that they turn into after ceasing to exist. Eventually without the wings powering up the sandstorm, the torrid and harsh winds died down and brought silence to the beach as though nothing happened. It was the same as it was before the grimms appeared.

Avery descended to the ground and stepped off her ice board, giving a brief stretch of arms from that rather draggy fight. Her eye shield dispersed as well and she appreciated the clear scene of the beach. She gave a brief glance at her hunting partner making sure he was still in once piece, and seeing that he's perfectly fine, Avy gave a small shrug.

"Well now that's all done, fun time~" She stated with a grin and ran off to the waters to enjoy the rest of her day in the beach.

[exit]

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
2585 lien for each Lloyd. 5400 exp each, GMs go ahead and roll

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum