You are not connected. Please login or register

AGJS The Beginning [Jeane Arthuria, Severa Crowely, Aliane Wu, Gilgamesh Archer]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
The dawn had come and gone and the sun was again traveling through it's mundane routine. From the appearance in the brilliant sky it would appear midday to those who could determine the time with just its location in the heavens. Others simply could take a peek at the watches or clocks that were about the various locations of the Cafeteria. The room was packed with loads of hunters and huntresses just like herself all sitting about pleasantly enjoying the conversation of teammates and friends that they had all developed over the past couple of years they had spent at Syne Academy. The conversations each bled into the next making it difficult to understand what someone else three seats away was talking about.

Jeane Arthuria strolled through the double doors into the cafeteria with her usual attire shorts and a dress t-shirt. She didn't have a packed lunch sadly which she was use to her butler at home preparing her but she knew that they did sell their own lunch here at Syne. Strolling down through the small line as she quickly picked out her meal. On the left most side of the tray she had a bowl of salad slather with a gentle covering of vinegar based dressing and the other side a carton of milk and spaghetti. Having retrieved he meal she then went down to the only opening that had about enough seats for three people maybe four if they huddled up close.

Last edited by Jeane Arthuria on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Gilgamesh Archer

Gilgamesh Archer
At the same time during mid day, one, if one looked up from eating their meal, could see a somewhat peculiar sight.  If they noticed this peculiar sight, they would see a rather tall blond student, standing at 6'6 and who seemed to be carrying a closed platter up with his right hand, left hand in his pocket.  This sight would in fact be Gilgamesh, and as to why he was carrying a platter with him, well...  As he had chosen to make his own meals during the years of his schooling, he had gotten used to it, and upon seeing the cafeteria of Syne Academy, he, unsurprisingly, found out it was inferior to his own cooking.  So he had decided to instead make his own meals each day here too, and so had just finished making some fettuccine alfredo and, as he didn't want to eat by his lonesome in his room, was currently making his way through the tables of the cafeteria.

He soon found the one spot open due to his height, and made his way over to it through the various other tables.  Upon arriving, he sat down next to a blonde, setting down and opening his platter.  He then reached into his pocket, pulling out a silver fork and twirling it in his right hand before bringing it to a stop.  Grinning to himself, he took his first bite, savoring his long worked on skill of the kitchen he had all but perfected.

Last edited by Gilgamesh Archer on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa felt hungry. She hadn't eat as she would normally do recently with her moving to Syne and needed to eat something. As she watch the clock in her eye, she saw that it was probably lunch time and that everyone was probably in the cafeteria as she was slowly walking toward it. "Why do I have to be hungry at this time, couldn't it have been a little sooner or later. I don't want to deal with people." As she was whining from the thought of a crowd, she passed the door to the cafeteria where it seemed to be ready to burst out the student as it seemed that the whole school was here. There wasn't a table at which she could be alone, looking at everyone from a safe place. There was only one spot left, ONE, and she knew that if she wouldn't cheat a little she would lose the only chair available. She decided to go directly toward the spot and ask to reserve it for her as she would buy her lunch. So she moved toward there in her own fashion way that was creepily close to the way a shark in the ocean would approach. One second you would see her head pop up from the crowd and disappear and the next she would do the same but closer, again and again until she arrives her destination. The odd part was that no one did noticed her as she approach, like a ninja of some sort. Well she do need to be able to hide herself quickly if she stalks someone, wouldn't want to scare them. She approach the last spot and looked at a pretty blond girl who was sitting on the other side of the table (yes she appeared on the other side, deal with it) and started talking. "Excuse me..." she said very nervous. "I wanted to know if you could keep me this spot right here? I haven't eat yet and would like to be next to someone that looked as nice as you. So do you think it would be possible to reserve this spot for me, please?" She used the cutest face and the prettiest smile she could do to try to charm the other female student. Cute girls always win, maybe... For someone that is usually shy, she think it was a good first time speaking to someone in the school. At least she hopes...

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane had some time to kill so she decided to head to the cafeteria she wasn't to particularly hungry though she was just bored. She had a book, with her, it was a mystery novel, so she was reading that while leaning up against a wall with her left side facing the wall since she didn't need that side in order to read. She glanced over at a table that was near her, the people at the table were a blonde haired girl with green eyes and a blonde male with red eyes Well now, I wonder if they are acquaintances? Well they are sitting close to each other so they must be. She thought as a black haired girl joined their group. Well now that table seems to be getting popular. She then thought glancing backs at her book occasionally looking up to see if the group got bigger.

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
Staring down into her spaghetti that seemed like it was reheated from yesterday Jeane's stomach churned as her hunger began to overcome her usual search for palatable food. At that moment she had just twirled her fork a couples of rotations through the stringy noodles till she felt another person brush beside her on the bench. She had left enough room for another person of regular size but this blond boy was far larger than any teenager she had ever met before. Scrunching in she tried to make sure that the other guest to her humble location was comfortable. She then got caught off guard as another voice began to address her that wasn't nearly as masculine as she would have expected the gentleman beside her asking. Instead it was a girl across the way.

She too was quite a specimen of beauty much like herself although Jeane was to humble to agree with such compliments. Listening as she tried to make herself a bit comfortable she said, "Sure thing I didn't intend to have anyone else sit their so be my guest. I will hold this spot as long as you are in the line." She smiled before her nose caught a sniff of the platter that the guy beside her had revealed. She loved noodle dishes and the truth to the matter was his fettuccine alfredo seemed far more elegant then her school lunch of spaghetti. Her stomach briefly let out a growl of jealousy as she averted her gaze back to her own plate. "Why couldn't these school lunches be better, surely they have enough funding to at least make it fresh." Sighing she would scoop up the first bite of noodles a bit disgusted as her suspicions of how long it had been reheated were disgustingly confirmed.

Gilgamesh Archer

Gilgamesh Archer
Gilgamesh was just about to take his second bite when he was interrupted by a grumble coming from his left.  When he looked towards from whence the sound came, he chuckled a bit as he discerned the origin of the sound as the blonde sitting next to him.  He looked down at his food for a few moments before getting another forkful and gesturing towards her with it.  Hey, if ya think the schools food is really that bad, you can try some of mine if ya want.  Gilgamesh took a pause as another girl popped out of seemingly nowhere next to the blonde he had just started addressing, staring at her in mild surprise for a few moments before continuing.  Hey, I guess if your friend wants some, she could try as well...  Gilgamesh gestured once more towards the blonde, giving a wink and a smirk before he continued.  I made it all myself, feel free to help yourself and comment.

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa thanked the girl for accepting her to keep the place for her with a gentle and shy smile. She then looked at the meal of pasta of the boy and smelled the air around it. It seemed like such a delicacy that Severa could almost taste it. When the boy proposed to share though she politely declined and went in the line that was on the other side of the cafeteria and that wasn't very long since practically all the student were already sat down somewhere. She did kept an eye out at the plate of pasta from afar as she wished she could cook something that seemed so good. While looking around to be sure no one was watching her, she use her sneaky ability to grab some of it like she was teleporting or something, but she just moved fast and in a way to not be seen. She would stand right behind the two blond students to be sure to stay out of there sight. She tasted the food, only when she was back at her place in the line, and was practically crying of happiness as the taste was like an angel delicacy. But, she didn't get that much of the sauce with the portion she got and decided to go again and "taste" it again. Using the same tactic than before, she was able to snatch some more. It was even better with the sauce. She went for another bite, and another before stopping as it was her turn to get her meal. She only bought a milkshake since she did ate quite a bit of the plate for herself while no one was looking. She returned toward the table with the same smile she had when she left earlier, trying to avoid looking at the plate.

Last edited by Severa Crowley on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane stopped reading her book and just leaned with her back up against the wall, she was getting a little bored. She decided to just wander around the cafeteria, she began to walk with her left facing the two blondes. She felt as though she ran into someone on her left, and her bandages around her eye came off her eye remained closed though since it served no purpose. Aliane couldn't really see who she ran into, so she turned to where she could see who it was. It was the black haired girl that she saw eariler. Aliane didn't know she was there mainly because she couldn't see her. Aliane then spoke as she knelt down next to the girl to see if she was alright, and also to pick up her bandages "Oh I am sorry I didn't see you there are you alright?....My name is Aliane Wu and you are?" she figured she might as well introduce herself since they were on the same side. After that Aliane stood up with her bandages in her hand and began to wrap them back around her eye.

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
As she was offered some food by Gilgamesh she then noticed the girl who had requested a 'savsey' as what she had heard from a few other kids in colloquial slang. "Oh no I couldn't eat your lunch I would feel to bad for depriving you of your hard work. After all I do have this yummy plate before me." She laughed a bit halfheartedly incapable of convincing anyone that this microwaved lunch was anything but gross. Sighing she glanced back toward the fettuccine before realizing a few morsels had disappeared. Her own mouth watering as she gazed back down to hope that it would quit escaping. Grumbling louder she hung her head in defeat before replying to the blond's kind offer. "Please save me from cafeteria food," she groaned a bit pathetically as she pushed pushed away the dishes in front of her. "And are you self taught or did your parents once teach you or give you lessons?" Unsuspectingly she watched as the black-haired girl was then bumped into. The other seemed quite interesting and honestly her attire caused Jeane to blush a bit startled that such attire wasn't addressed in a school dress code.

Gilgamesh Archer

Gilgamesh Archer
A chuckle left Gilgamesh as the blonde commented on depriving him of his hard work.  He quickly shook is head before replying.  No no, not at all!  Honestly, once you get to a certain point it's not too hard anymore, not that I like to brag about it... Gilgamesh finished with a big grin, beckoning the blonde once more with his fork.  He laughed as the blonde finally gave in to his asking and accepted his offer, pushing her own plate away.    I'm all self taught, and don't worry about eating, I can always easily make more.  Gilgamesh had thoughts back to the years he was learning how to cook properly, remembering the disasters that happened as he started.  He was glad he had even made it this far honestly.  He pushed his plate over to the blonde as he glanced at the girl from earlier as she bumped into another student on her way to the lunch line, though he quickly dismissed it and swerved his gaze back over to the blonde, grinning as he would watch for her reaction as she took her first bite.

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa was bumped into as she was making her way back to the table by a girl with bandages and practically nothing else. She was surprised that the school allowed such suit to be worn. She noticed the blond girl who seemed to have reacted a little more than her as for the way the teal-colored-hair girl was dressed. When Severa looked more closely at the girl, she noticed the bandages on her eye and felt terribly bad remembering that she said she didn't saw Severa when they bumped together. "I'm sorry I wasn't looki-..." She stopped talking as she was afraid to offend her with any "looking" comment. She then continued hoping to avoid being stupid. "My name is Severa, sorry if I bumped you." It was looking good so far as Severa continued her way to her seat that was still empty. She thanked the blonde girl once again and started to slowly sip her milkshake as she watches the two blond person in front of her. A random question popped in her mind and she couldn't help but ask it: "Are you two related? Because if not you'd look great as a couple, you already look cute together as the tall and handsome guy feed the beautiful young girl in front of everybody. It's so romantic." A little innocent smile appeared on her face as she said that not knowing what could happen by just saying that to them.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Alaine heard the black haired girl apologize and introduce herself and she said "It's nice to meet you Severa, and don't worry about bumping into me it was my fault anyway." Aliane then saw the blonde girl and the black haired girl look at her with an odd expression on their faces, Aliane looked at herself and thought she knew why they gave her such an odd look "What is it the bandages?" she said referring to the bandaged she had wrapped around her torso. Aliane was about to walk away when she saw he book on the ground it was open to a chapter called Aegis. She picked up her book and then began to walk away again when she heard the black haired girl asking the two blondes if they were either related or a couple and then Aliane spoke "Yeah I was wondering the same thing, I mean you guys do look similar."

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
Jeane's face lit up a bit flustered by the accusation which the two other females had proposed about her and this blond man who she hardly knew. Her mouth was opens and happily accepting the first bite as both the embarrassment and amazement of the meal began to spur her emotions into two opposite directions. Quickly chewing down the morsel of food in her mouth she would frantically speak, "No, you have it all wrong I don't even know this guy all that well he just happens to hold a lot of general qualities to me such as hair tone is all." She chuckled her face still a bit rosy as she tried to calm herself down. She was then swallowing another fork as she began to choke upon the noodles from hearing the talk of them being a couple. Her through caught by the cheesy meal she began to choke gasping for air.

Gilgamesh Archer

Gilgamesh Archer
Gilgamesh let out a chuckle as he heard the girls suggestion that he and the blonde next to him were in a relationship.  He turned around in his seat to address the two other girls who had made their appearance known, but as he noticed the blonde gasping for air, he scooted closer and gave her a pat on the back. Now now, if you're gonna choke, slow down a little k? If you choke on it, it doesn't taste as good, right?  Finishing with a laugh, he turned towards the two other girls once more.  Now now, even while the idea in no way repulses me. Gilgamesh gave a wink towards the blonde before continuing.  We aren't in any relationship worth mentioning.  I do see now that we indeed look quite alike, but we're not related. The name's Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh Archer. Now, would you three young ladies mind introducing yourselves as well?  Gilgamesh finished with a grin as he looked over them.

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa couldn't help but giggle at the expression that blonde made as she mentioned the two being on a possible relationship. Severa's face changed though when the girl started choking and started panicking thinking it was her fault. "I'm sorry, I made you react and you're chocking everything will go down the slop and someone might die..." She was on the verge to enter an Emotional State as the blond guy patted her back to help her. She sighed of relief and then stares at the guy as he said that he wasn't against the idea of dating the blond girl. She then started to introduce herself as the guy asked it. "I'm Severa, nice to meet you, Gil-ga-mesh, is that how you said it?" She was glad to have a real discussion with people for a change and she was surprised on how natural she looked while doing so, except for the nearly Emotional State part obviously...

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane heard coughing from her left so she turned to where she was actually able to see what was going on, she saw the blonde female was choking. "Are you alright?" Aliane said as she looked at the female blonde who was choking. When the blonde male patter her Aliane kinda sighed and said in a joking manner "Ya know a simple no would of been just fine right?" Aliane then heard the blonde introduce himself then the black haired girl so Aliane gave them her name "My name is Aliane Wu, however you can feel free to just call me Ali its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Gilgamesh and Ms. Severa." Aliane has called them Mr. and Ms. because she didn't really know them so she felt like formalities would be the best way to speak to them. She then turned her attention to the blonde female who had recently choked and said "And what do I call you miss?"

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
After getting patted on the back she would feel quite better as it helped slide the food down her esophagus. She looked a bit dreary at first from recovering from the choke spell she was induced by from discomforting information. She then noticed the blond wink at her after mentioning relationship wasn't anywhere as if trying to insinuate something that she wasn't quite sure of. Her face was still a bit flush from the thought and returned her eyes back toward the food as well as the fork, until she heard that they were introducing their names. Gilgamesh Archer, Severa Crowely, and Aliane Wu. each one was an interesting name which she began to mentally role about in her head trying to come up with a method  of remembering their names.

As they all had mentioned it she was silent a bit before blinking realizing that it wouldn't be fair if they hadn't known hers. "I'm Jeane Arthuria pleasure to meet all of you as well. And yes thanks for your concern I'm fine thanks to that pat." She then slid her gaze back down toward the table.

Gilgamesh Archer

Gilgamesh Archer
Gilgamesh gazed over the now three women standing before him.  He put his right hand to his chin for a few moments before he sat back with his arms on the table and addressed his new found acquaintances.

Well, since we all so happened to meet here coincidentally, why don't we all get to know each other better, yes?  After all, it's always helpful to get a few more friends.

He gestured towards the women with his right hand as he continued on.

Say, why not tell each other why we're here, or where we came from? What are you doing at Syne Academy, eh? I, myself, am new here, and I hail from Vale, my parent's have a company over there.

Gilgamesh gave a wide grin as he continued his explanation of himself.

And.. I came here to make history, plain and simple. I came here, to not be my best, but be the best. I want to be remembered.

He held his right fist up and clenched it in front of himself as his grin grew wider.

So how bout yourselves?

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevear looked at Aliane as she said Ms. Severa and wasn't feeling comfortable with this formality. "Please you can call me Sevy, I don't feel well having Ms in from of my name." As she was already introducing herself she decided to continue on. "I'm from around here, living in a small remote portion of the city, I lived with my parents who were huntsman and huntress but they both are retired now because of grave injuries. I followed the way my father used dust to fight. I came to make them proud and maybe become less shy..." Even though she said that she didn't feel uncomfortable to talk to them as they seemed, kind and just carefree enough right now to be at ease. "Besides that I don't have anything else worth mentioning." She then looked a little around as people were starting to leave the cafeteria that was emptying itself slowly but surely. "Do anyone of you need to go as well, because I don't have class right now and I thought of staying here..." She was wishing that she wouldn't be left alone here if they had class, but knew she couldn't do anything about it...

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
"Very well I shall call you Sevy." Aliane said in reply to her acquaintance's request. She heard the blonde male ask her a question and she responded with "You wish to know more about me? Well I was born and lived in Vale for a little while before I came here. Me and my family moved here for somewhat obvious reasons" She then pointed at her left eye that was covered in bandaged and said "An Ursa did that awhile ago, it is also the reason what I have bandaged on my torso. Its not that bad though besides in my opinion the bandages make me look cooler ya know?" She kinda smiled and continued speaking "I came here for a simple purpose. I want to become a huntress just like my mother and father. I want to see how an Ursa feels when I take away the vision in their left eye!"

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
"I came to this academy out of respect and request of my parents as they are relatively well off themselves, they for some reason were hoping that I would help earn them greater prospects in their endeavor. I'm not particularly sure why they think so lowly of me but I personally demanded to attend this academy so that I could learn how to fight the Grimm and protect those who are incapable of doing so." She grinned proud of her position on why she attended Syne Academy as she was now trying to push aside how flustered she was prior due to some discomforting comments. As she heard that Sevy didn't like the more formal greeting she nodded and heeded her wishes. "Yes, mi-er umm. Just plain simple Sevy would work then and also pleasure to meet you Aliane." She said with a bright smile as she once again was now edging her fork into Gilgamesh's food as it tasted much better than her own meal that she had discarded.

Gilgamesh Archer

Gilgamesh Archer
Gilgamesh paused, not saying anything as he waited for his three new acquaintances to finish their reasons for being here.  He waited for a few moments after they finished, silence prevailing, until he decided to break it.

So...
Gilgamesh raised his right arm and pointed to Aliane as he started speaking.
Heritage and revenge...
He changed the direction he was pointing, the next time his finger stood still it was pointing at Severa.
Heritage and personal furthering...
And for the third and last time his finger pointed to someone, it lay now facing Jeane.
Heritage and the protection of of the weak...

Gilgamesh rested his right arm once more on the table before adopting an ear to ear grin as he began addressing them all again.

The ability to protect others, the ability to further one's self, and the ability to strike back.  The characteristics of a true warrior if I say so myself... how about you?

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
As the young man resumed the reason of every girls of why they were here, Severa asked him: "What would it be for you? Personal furthering as well?" She gave him a curious look wondering if he saw himself the same way he saw her in a way. As Gilgamesh asked about her opinion as well as the other two girls' had on the fact that they were describing a true warrior, at least in the eyes of Gilgamesh, Severa pondered on it for a moment. She didn't thought of herself as a warrior as she most of the time creates a flintlock pistol out of her dust to keep her enemies at bay. She also didn't looked like one either. She always wears something that looks like a school uniform or something similar, always in a skirt of some sort. Not very warrior like and not very practical during a fight. She then looked at the guy before talking to him. "I don't know if I could call myself a warrior with only some ideas that you think fits the role. I usually try to avoid a fight if possible and if I do need to, I'll rather be at a great distance than up close. Also, I don't have the same shape as you. I know I'm a girl and you're a guy, but I mean you're tall, you look strong, you also seemed determined... You fits my description of a warrior, something I'll probably never be." Severa looked downward a little as she knew that an armor wasn't making the warrior, but still. She thought that she was nothing close to be one.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane heard the blonde haired boy speak and she said "Actually I think the whole revenge thing would be more of a bonus. I am not going to go crazy over trying to get revenge I know the time will come." Aliane then head the black haired girl talking about how she wasn't warrior materiel. Aliane then spoke to the girl "You say you aren't like a warrior? You say you don't like to fight? Well who said you had to fight something in order to classify yourself as a warrior? Most of them time sure warriors are seen fighting things but that doesn't make them a warrior. The fact that they fight doesn't make them a warrior its what they are fighting for that makes them a warrior. For example imagine a person that fights just to fight would you call them a warrior? Of course not! If anything they would be a jerk and a bully trying to pick fights with everyone! Do you seem my point?"

Jeane Arthuria

Jeane Arthuria
Jeane nodded as Gilgamesh made a summation of all three of their reasons for being in this school. "That sounds about the reason why we are all hear. All be it I really hate doing it as it also pleases my family. But their other wishes for joining this school shall never happen I swears this." She thought of her parent trying to hook her up with someone rich because of the dowry she had to offer. She felt a bit ill from the idea of not being able to marry for love so she quickly shook that off. Listening once again to the group Jeane raised a brow to Sevy who was claiming that she wasn't much of a warrior. Then as Aliane classified a warrior in her own eyes Jeane felt the urge to speak up. "Those who can't fight with honor do not deserve to sully the name of a true warrior." She nodded as if sounding quite elegant but instead coming off rather silly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum