You are not connected. Please login or register

Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
This was his first class in person with this academy and the first time he had to publicly speak, though it might be strange for him to do so he had done it before. Anyway back to the matter at hand, he had his classroom set up for the student that come. Once he saw students coming in and getting ready for his lecture he got out a clear glass ball and sent a electrical current into it. The ball lit up with purple lightning a looked like one of those toys that has electricity coming from the center of it. "Ok introduction, my name is Mr. Elderwood, I will be your semblance studies teacher for this year. First off, what is a semblance, it is a ability that most humans have. Each one is unique to each and everyone that has it but some are similar or identical in uses. Example what i'm doing right now, i can manipulate electricity in many different ways and forms, one of them is what you see now another is firing it out like a storm would." Once he did that he fired a bolt of lightning out a training dummy, once the bolt made contact the dummy exploded. "This semblance has many different types as well, that was a attack type. There are more but my guess most of you know this by now, but those same people probably only use their semblance only in one way not in many different forms. They either use it in combat only or don't use it at all, you can use your semblance like a multi tool. Example say you can control fire, you think you can only do damage or light stuff, you could also use it to cut though metal like a welding torch or dry yourself off without even lighting a fire. Any questions so far?"

Last edited by Claw Elderwood on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After her class before hand, the one that was studying about Dust, Shun looked at her Scroll to spot another open class, she took it to herself to use this opportunity to further her knowledge, from what she read, it was a Semblance class. "How odd." She pondered to herself and made way to the classroom, having the same items as before, her notepad, pencil and pen, she found the door to the class within minutes and much like before, as soon as she grabbed the handle she bent it which made a loud screeching sound. Which filled the room, having a slight embarrassed blush upon her face, Shun made her way to the chairs and desk, setting her things down and hearkening to the words her teacher had, and when she witnessed what mister Elderwood had to offer, she knew she to would have to demonstrate or at least try to describe her Semblance to him. "Hello mister Elderwood, I am Shun Shinobu." The short individual stated as she stood up, her attire made it difficult to identify her gender if no one knew, as her voice was masked by a false tone, sounding more boyish while her large red leather jacket made sure work to hide her wrapped bust. After that she took her seat and watched as she knew the door knob would be noticed by the next student that walked in, but in the meanwhile, she opened up her pad to a empty section and began scribbling down the info she heard from Elderwood.

Jordahn

Jordahn
The towering figure walked through the hall with his eyes stuck in a book. He activated his semblance and strolled through a crowd,accidentally bumping into people before reaching the door. And the handle is bent and broken. Who in the world did this? Jordan deactivated his semblance and grabbed the doorknob. He opened the door to see the teacher. Claw Elderwood. Honestly,he never heard of him. He sat down with his trusty bag at his side and took out a notebook,a couple pencils,and a pen,not for writing,chewing. This is his solution to stress until he gets some lien and buys some gum. He grabbed his book and shoved it into his bag. No can ever see his book but him,or the title. He grabbed the pen and put the end into his mouth. He wrote down some notes before deciding to introduce himself. "Hello to everyone, I am Jordan Strider. That is all you need to know about me for now." He sat back down and drew something on his notepad before flipping the page.

4Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Wandering throughout the halls trying to find a class worth going to Ray’s stumbles upon the site is his friend accidentally bending a doorknob to one of the classroom bringing up his scroll he reads that he is the class for Semblance studies. “Interesting, I guess I will take a look.” He muttered to himself, walking up to the door before entering the class. He grabbed a hold of the knob with effort and a grunt the knob screeched back to position, “Um, hi you might need a new doorknob” he said before sitting next to Shun before then introducing himself

“My name is Ray Kurama Allen”
with his introduction finish he sat back down and paid close attention to Mr. Elderwood class to see if he can learn more then just the basics of Semblance, which he had learned the hard way. Since neither of his parents, use a semblance let alone having an active aura. To help him understand his own aura, the only one to help him in the small town, He lived in was the occasional Hunter that had time to spare. Quickly, snapping out of his daydream of the past, Ray reasserted his focus on the teacher. Unfortunately, Ray had forgotten his notebook and pencil

5Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
Claw saw that no one had any questions for him so he went on with his lesson, but before he could do that 3 students comes into the class. He finds this disruptive cause they also introduce them selves like Claw is trying to keep trick of everyone that comes in, so he said,"Ok well welcome to Semblance studies, take notes if you want, it does not matter. NOW, moving on. Like there are semblance that can enhance one's self or control one of the many elements of are strange world, there are more then those types of semblance's there are also some "stranger" types." He fixed his helmet a little then went back to his lecture," This "Strange" type of semblance is a transformation semblance, this type of semblance allows the user to transform into a beast of great power. One scholar call this type of semblance "Avatar possession", this scholar believes that some semblance users have a Avatar so sorts that guides them like some sort of invisible mentor. Though this is not the case, in my personal research the avatar is there but it is not a possession, more like the avatar takes a form similar to the users inner most self." His helmet then stop working because someone had launched a spit wad into one of the exposed spots, so he had to take it off and show his face. This distracted some of the female students, Claw still does not know why they act like this when they see his face, he then said, "Ok second time asking if anyone have any questions at all?" And like moths to the flames, the same female students that are making googoo eyes at claw raises their hands with some other students who actually had real questions about the topic.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun listened to mister Claw, as he described each and every type of semblance, she got to wondering if he could identify hers as not even Shun knew what type it was considering that hers was more of less active all the time. She slowly raised her hand to be noticed by him. "Ummm, I do, since you're talking about Semblance type, I just wanted to know, what is mine?" "It's kind of hard to describe it, if you need me to demonstrate it I can." The figure stated as her tone was more boyish like, making it hard for the gender to be known as the jacket made it even harder to tell as it was much larger than their own body, but only Ray knew which she was glad to know he was in the class. It was even better that he sat down right beside her, which made her blush when he did, while waiting for the teacher to assist her, she used her leg to lightly tap Ray's while opening her notebook up and handing him a spare pencil to use. It was clear that she was in a chipper mood, since she rarely shared her things with others, it came with the territory of being in a large family, she liked to have things to herself, but if it was Ray, she was different, she couldn't explain why.

Jordahn

Jordahn
Jordan just nodded lightly through out the entire. He wrote down some things and became interested in this "Avatar Possession". How the lecturer described it made the nickname seem completely unrelated. Just when he was looking up he say his helmet off. Hmm,as soon as it came off,a bunch of female students just stared at him. Typical. Jordan looked at Claw intently. When he asked for questions,he really didn't have any. He turned towards Shun,and looked at them,with slight confusion. He can get the large jacket,it feels like winter outside and it's only autumn. His tone though,it gives Jordan a weird gut feeling. He turned towards Claw before asking a question himself. "Is there a way to find out someone's semblance? And is it essential to find it out,or can it just be left unknown?" That might be a weird question,and a big one,but he wants to find out as much as he can.

8Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Hearing both Shun and Jordan ask their question, one had popped into his mind. However, it was not pertinent to the subject at hand. Nevertheless, he did feel he needed to ask. After the class had ended, but to Ray’s incompetents, He did not look to see how long the class was he could only guess 30 minutes to three hours. He was also not willing to pull his scroll out in case the teacher felt it would be disruptive. He had only been a few seconds sense Shun’s question

“You sure you want to demonstrate remembered the side effects,”
Ray stated flatly his voice almost monotone. Interlocking his hands together, He craned his head over on top of them as he tried to discern why the girls in the classroom acted the way they did when Elderwood removed his helmet. Because to him, a person is a person no matter what they look like they could have the best-looking face or the worse it did not matter to him.

In the corner of his vision, he noticed the individual who shot the spit wad at Elderwood Ray was not the type to allow shenanigans. As such, continue getting up from his seat. Only using a fraction of his semblance, he quickly reached the idiot and bent the straw into a U-shaped pointing back to the individual “try now you might hit your mark.” Saying as he drawing an X on his forehead before he then began to walk back to his seat. Before taking two steps, he turned back. “Learn respect” he finished before planting himself back into his seat "My apologies Mr. Elderwood sorry for disrupting the class." Ray finished placing his head back upon his hands as he listened

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
"Thank you mr Allen for teaching that student not to mess with the teacher but please do not do that again, both of you. Now both of those's questions are both equally are good, first off, to find out what a persons semblance is they them self must find out on their own. We can't simply take a sample of their blood and know what their semblance is or even does, we must find out for ourselves. Think of a semblance as a song, each one is unique or similar to other songs, when someone makes a song they don't know what it will be like. It might be good or bad, metal or smooth jazz, a old style or a completely new style. Do you understand what i mean, now for the second question, seeing that you are asking me tell me that you either have not awaken your semblance or you have a special type. Now special type semblance are in different categories, elemental power up, aura manipulation, and Biological boost, this class of semblance is the most rarest and strangest kind of semblance. Elemental power up is what it sounds like, it boost the stat of the user when the element it is connected like stone or lightning, the user gets a power boost to one of their stats. Next is aura manipulation which allows the user to alter their aura in the way suited to the user. It could be a dome shield or to hide emotion from the Grimm, but little is known about this one since it is the rarest out of the three. Finally Biological booster, this allows the user to boost their body in either large or short burst of power, it is hard to spot since some people are naturally born with inhuman strength or defense." He finally cleared out the wad and put his helmet back on. "Since we are on the weird side on semblance, it is also noted that some semblance can have a effect like immune to natural fire/lava, or cause the opposite gender to find you attractive. This is called the semblance passive effect, unlike aura types this is more of a none combat related passive ability. Not all people have it but it is a very random thing, studies are still being tested on the idea of why some people have it but right now we just need to understand how one can get this passive type ability. Any more question?"

10Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:11 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun listened in on what the others were saying, all she could do was to gently flick Rays head for mentioning about her side effect, she didn't want to nearly send him flying out of his chair, and thus she stuck her tongue out at him and focused on mister Claw. When he told her about how he couldn't tell her what it was, when she hear about the different type, her eyes lit up, as her Semblance was several of these things which made her raise her hand once more. "Sooo, a Aura Manipulator could essentially use their own Aura as a weapon?" "Like to shoot a beam of energy at a target, or manipulate it to buff them up?" She asked him, hoping this would shine some light on her dilemma, she was certain she had a better understanding of her power, but what she also wondered was why Professor Claw didn't just describe his Semblance instead of destroying a target. "Would, per say, the reason why you destroyed that combat dummy was to show us your Semblance, or rather, have us demonstrate ours later in the class?" She inquired more, keeping the boyish tone much like before, looking around and noticing a few others staring at her, including one such person who spoke not too long before her, asking about finding out someone's Semblance.

11Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
Honestly,no questions. Shun got to it faster than he can. Aura manipulation. Sounds powerful,yet weird at the same time. His semblance isn't much. He can only turn invisible. Not much with his,except he can't be seen. He is curious about everyone else's in the class. Professor Claw looks like he has the ability of lightning. He wrote down some more things before dropping his pencil because his hand cramped up. He reached down to grab it and ended up somehow falling out of his chair. On the floor he found,gum,disgusting,paper,wasteful,his knife,how did that even get there? And finally,his pencil and another weapon? How in the world did someone leave their weapon? He just picked up his pencil and sat back down in his seat. That was embarrassing. Oh great now his anxiety is acting up again. All he has to do is focus. It can't be that hard.

12Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:23 am

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Hearing the topic change from semblance types to aura manipulation Ray had started to get intrigued on the subject. The information that he was receiving filled in and replaced most of everything that he had taught himself on the subject as he listened, the sound of a light tap caught his attention Turning to the source of the sound just in time to watch as Jordan fall out of his chair. “Jordan you okay?” Ray inquired without thinking he then noticed it was his pencil that he was after that made him fall in the first place, Ray’s eyes began to trace back toward Elderwood to see how angry he was about the noise

Though, his eyes caught a glimpse of part of a weapon hidden underneath an empty chair. It was large, whatever it was taking another glance at Jordan. He noted that he was back in his chair but seemed a little off nevertheless, he returned his attention fully back to Elderwood and the subject, but before he knew it he subconsciously raised his hand. Thus he decided to go with the flow “Sir, I would like to demonstrate my semblance as well I care little about who knows what my capabilities are. And I believe that mine might be a type of aura manipulation”

He informed seeing how if he was he could be a demonstration of a type of aura manipulator as he began to tighten the buckles around his wrists, ankles, waist, and neck pulling the caller of his ice blue jacket up to cover his mouth and part of his nose making his Silver-blue eyes more prominent. Unlike Shuns jacket, His fitted to him and never let him get too hot or too cold as if it were a wearable air-conditioning system. It was strange. However, as it did not require any dust to work

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

13Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
"No Mr Allen that will not be needed and answer your question Shun, aura manipulation can't do that for say, you can only do what your aura allows you to do with it, like all semblance do. Now the final kind of of semblances are summons and glyph's, let start with summons first, summons are your guardian spirits. Each summon forms in a different way to match the persons fighting style or what they feel is the strongest appearance, some of you might have one. Well even if you don't you still can obtain one though training and mediation, yes it sounds corny but it is true, this form of summon appears to take the appearance of the users avatar. I have master this but i still can't use it in combat like someone with a summon semblance could." A bright purple light wraps around Claw's arm and a large electric snake was wrapped around the same light,"This is Quetzalcoatl, my avatar, sadly he is only for looks he can't really fight or anything, just act like a normal tamed snake would." Quetza is a king cobra with markings that look like lightning, it also looks like a normal snake but with colors similar to purple. Claw said something to Quetza and he disappear. "Now on to glyph's, it is one of the most useful out of all of the semblance, they can do many things like stop moving objects or launch them back. They also can be used as a in air platform or used to scale walls not much is known how their version of summoning works or why some of the summons look like grimm BUT further studies will be tested to find out. Now then this is the last time ill asked for questions, does anyone have any for this subject or semblance"

14Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
While the questions she had were still unanswered, Shun was more than less pleased at how mister Claw was telling them this, instead of helping her out by allowing her to demonstrate it, he instead took the aloof route and avoided it, however, she could see this as him being a teacher and having to focus on his lecture, she didn't like it, but she didn't have a choice in the matter. As Claw continued, talking about the other types of Semblances, Shun saw the purple snake and it made her uneasy seeing it, as her hands clenched up and her nails began digging into the desk, her strength actually made the desk she was at creek and crack as the loud snapping sound filled the room, to her snakes were less than pleasing to be near, it was probably the reason Shun was uneasy whenever Tokaru smiled around her. When she realized she was about to break the desk, she closed her eyes and thought of something else, pulling her hands away and placing them inside her jacket pocket while humming lightly to herself, this was one of her ways of easing up if she was scared or stressed.

15Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
Well,it helps to know a little bit more about aura manipulation,but he could be a bit more descriptive. He took his pen and started tapping it on the desk. Two or three minutes later it got annoying. He stopped. He really needs to release some stress,so he just started chewing on his pen. Then it exploded in his mouth once he saw Claw's snake. That is new. He saw a one or two people that can manipulate elements,but he never saw them make a thing like that. Jordan than remembered the ink in his mouth. He groaned quietly,before he reached down in his bag and pulled out a small cup of water. He turned invisible and gurgled the water and spat it back out into the cup. Every time. Every single time it explodes in his mouth and he ends up either getting sick or in trouble. He doubts anyone didn't see him. And now he is scared and cowardly.

16Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Unlocking his fingers from one another and lazily raised his right hand “Okay, I understand that everybody has the potential to have a summon my question is, aside from combat could one perform recon or supportive roles such as transporting injured or act as a defense?” Ray had asked, with his fox’s ears now perked up with renewed interest in the topic, Ray right ear. Then turned to Jordan’s location before his eyes followed to catch Jordan vanishing “that is something you do not see every day.” Ray muttered to himself before returning his attention to Elderwood

Clasping his hands, back together Ray had turned to Shun and stared at the destroyed desk. “Ease up on the death grip Shun” letting out a long sigh before raising his hand again. “Sir you might want to appeal to the school board about more durable classroom desks, preferably steel” Ray finished a slight chuckle escaping his mouth before he clamped it shut as he realized he had probably started to become disruptive and possibly annoying, which would not be a surprise to him. As he had never been seen staying still or quiet for very long

17Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
"Understood Mr. Allen, but please tell the person who had broken school property to not do that again, I also it was Shun's who had done this. Shun if you want to learn about a subject more, either attend more of my classes or ask me during a free period. Now to answer Mr. Allen's question, yes you can do any of what you have asked in that way, semblance is just one of many tools hunters use. Why I had meet a hunter who's semblance was to create barriers, a purely defensive type semblance, as a weapon. He made a barrier around his, weapon which was a mace, which strengthen his attacks. So use your semblance to its fullist extent, get creative in using it and most of all, keep training." The bell rang and students started to leave but Claw said,"Meet me again next month if you want to learn all the facts about elemental control type semblance." He said down on his chair and sighed, taking off his helmet and finally saying,"Oh sweet creature that was both nerve wrecking and hard to do, at less i have a month to get ready for my next class. Now the where is my weapon?"

18Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:03 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Shun didn't even realize Ray was talking to her, she had been humming quietly to herself this entire time, and when mister Claw began telling Ray about that, and then telling her to attend more of his class or catch him during a free period, she was rather unsure of what to ask him. More or less, she was afraid that her accidental destruction of the desk would deter mister Claw from talking to her since her Semblance was seeming to be more uncontrollable lately, considering it only occurred when she interacted with non living objects. When everyone began leaving and Shun witnessed mister Claw sitting at his desk, she quickly packed her things up and slowly wandered over to his desk, a little nervous tone in her voice. "I'm sorry about that Professor Claw... it's just... snakes make me uneasy, just like spiders." It became apparent that now, since barely anyone was around, her feminine tone broke out, coming out of her farce of being a young male which was a common things for her, she sighed and looked at the floor. "It's just... my Semblance is soo complicated and uncontrollable at times... like lately it has been so." The young lass stated, her topaz left eye gleaming at him, hoping that this wasn't a bad time to interact with her mentor, if it was she would find him at another time when he was able to attend to her questions better.

19Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Jordahn

Jordahn
Jordan sighed in relief. This class is finally over. He stood up from his seat and crouched down to grab his weapon. He saw that other weapon again and picked it up from its spot. He slid his knife into its usual spot in his boot and went over to Claw. While he was walking however,he saw Shun talking to him. He noticed the tone in their voice. That is a woman. What she was wearing made it extremely hard to tell. He stood there a while before going over to Claw,handing him the weapon,and saying,"I found this under my desk and need to give it to you so it won't get stolen and be returned to its rightful owner." He walked over to his desk,grabbed his things,pulled out his book,and walked to the door. He opened the book to a bookmarked page and read again. Finally,something calm.

20Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Pushing down with the palm of his hands against the desk Ray gets to his feet before making his way to Elderwood’s desk stopping next to Shun he waited until there was a chance for him to speak and asked his question. “I have a question about semblance growth or maturing. I first use my semblance when I was little and I broke the sound barrier. However, I seem to not be able to go any faster could I have platitude or do i need to train more?” Ray asked before resting his arm on top of Shun head. However, he then removed his arm, knowing that he was certain he was irritating Shun

As he awaited the answer from the teacher, he watched Jordan stroll up carrying the odd weapon that was hiding under one of the seats. “I wonder what kind of weapon that is” Ray blurted out as his mind started to drift off towards his weapon, reminding himself to get it fitted with long-range capability. However, he quickly snapped himself back to attention. His scroll vibrating a few seconds later he had reach for it seeing a notify him. It was getting time for next class. Unfortunately, he had yet to fully memorize his schedule. Moreover, the locations of each class as he brought up a map of the school to follow “Hey Shun are we in the next class together again or do I need to try and figure out this map?” He asked with a slight chuckle as he began to scratch the back of his head

(OOC: Ray leaves when Shun does)

21Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
"Ah thank you, that would be mine, don't know why it was there but oh well. Now Shun, keep your emotions in control, it is unprofessional for a hunter to have their emotion control them. Now Mr. Allen you have brought up a fine question, though you say you could break the sound barrier when your younger doesn't mean you can't anymore. See our semblance is very powerful when we first use it, why i could of powered a whole kingdom when i first used mine, but it becomes weak so are bodies don't explode from all that power. As we mature and grow so do are semblance, they also evolve over time making it unique just to you but you could also develop a side effect. These side effects cause a lot of damage to your body and could kill you, so keep training and don't over use your semblance to much or you will end up a bloody splat on the ground. Now if you don't mind i have to catch a boat to my home land to attend to a wedding." As he said that he took his glaive and headed out with all of his work with him.

(OOC: You may join the topic i'm talking about but that's up to you)

22Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:48 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
While listening to not only Ray but mister Claw as well, Shun could only roll her eyes at what her mentor said about controlling her emotions, it wasn't easy for her since she was not all that well equating with them for most of the time she bottled them up or kept a very blank face, and with that she just walked out of the classroom while waving goodbye to everyone. She was now not in the mood to deal with anyone of them for Claws words put a damper on her situation, she was heading back to her dorm to change into something a bit more comfortable, pulling up her scroll and sending a direct message to Ray for she secretly snagged his contact information when her friend wasn't looking and told him she was heading to the dorm for a little while. She wondered exactly how Ray would act if he suddenly got a message from a random individual saying that their heading back to the dorm room, she smiled knowing that in the end, Ray would figure it out that it was her that messaged him, either way she giggled lightly as this year would be interesting with him around.

23Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:38 am

Jordahn

Jordahn
Jordan looked back at the class one last time. Time to leave,got more classes to head to,other things to do. Well,nothing else besides classes,is schedule is cleaner than white. Maybe he can look more into this wedding Claw was talking about. He's also interested in Claw's weapon. A glaive. A glaive is usually a sword,but this one is different. It looks like it has a second tip,and could probably be affected by Claw's semblance. He walked out of the classroom and walked for what felt like a mile. He finally arrived at a stopping point. What to do now? He paced around the same spot over and over. He needed a plan. Go to the beach? Or go to the library? To be fair,going to the library sounds pretty great,but he needs to learn to actively talk to people. So,the beach it is. This will be fun.

24Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Empty Re: Semblance, The power of hunters (FULL) Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Still talking to the teacher about his semblance, Ray jumped as his pocket began to vibrate reaching into his pocket to find his scroll lit up with a new message “what the heck who is this oooh, it is Shun” Ray muttered to himself before looking back up to Elderwood “see you in your next class.”

With that, he had left the classroom and began heading down the hall passing Jordan on the way back to the dorm room. He did not say hi, not wanting to interrupt the man’s thoughts only halfway back to the room, when Ray realized that he had forgotten his sword in the room. He was heading to “how in the world did I forget my own weapon. I guess it would have been okay if I had a locker that I can call to me, but there is not a locker big enough” Ray muttered to himself the last part accidentally shouting.

Reaching the dorm room, Ray was about, to walk in but stopped himself before reaching the door handle remembering that Shun was in the Room thus he knocked and waited

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum